Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

6 posts in this topic

Orlando attended the 12th Annual UNICEF Snowflake Ball at Cipriani Wall Street on November 29, 2016 in New York City. Here are a few pics - there are more in the Gallerie.

UNICEF_SnowflakeBall112916_04.jpg

UNICEF_SnowflakeBall112916_07.jpg

UNICEF_SnowflakeBall112916_09.jpg

UNICEF_SnowflakeBall112916_10.jpg

UNICEF_SnowflakeBall112916_12.jpg

UNICEF_SnowflakeBall112916_14.jpg

UNICEF_SnowflakeBall112916_15.jpg

UNICEF_SnowflakeBall112916_05.jpg

UNICEF_SnowflakeBall112916_06.jpg

- Zimbio, Popsugar, Getty

Katy received the Audrey Hepburn Humanitarian Award for her work as a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador (Orlando received this award last year).

Wow!  That is awesome how both Orlando & Katy are Goodwill Ambassadors and Congratulations to Katy for winning the Audrey Hepburn Humanitarian Award!  :clap: 

Also, Orlando looks gorgeous in that tux and it looks like Orlando is staying with the blonde hair and I am actually liking it more and more.  :heat: 

Thank you so much Rene for posting.  :hug:

Kim

Wow! Orlando looks great in that tux! :heat:  And I'm liking the blond hair too, now that it's more of a natural blond color (with some of his dark brown hair peeking through) than the peroxide blond hair he had a couple months ago.

Congratulations to Katy on her Audrey Hepburn Humanitarian Award.  I wonder if Orlando gave a speech or maybe presented her with the award (Liam Neeson was the one who presented Orlando with his award last year right?)

13 hours ago, Marilyn S. said:

Wow! Orlando looks great in that tux! :heat:  And I'm liking the blond hair too, now that it's more of a natural blond color (with some of his dark brown hair peeking through) than the peroxide blond hair he had a couple months ago.

Congratulations to Katy on her Audrey Hepburn Humanitarian Award.  I wonder if Orlando gave a speech or maybe presented her with the award (Liam Neeson was the one who presented Orlando with his award last year right?)

Yes,  Liam Neeson was the one that presented Orlando his award last year.  :smile:

Kim

Sign in to follow this