kristi01

9 posts in this topic

Hello my lovelies.. I am back..!x x

I hope you have all been ok.. Wow - there has been a lot of changes to the board..! Still finding my way round so I thought I would say hello and fill you in a little as to why I haven't been around.

My hubby and I had been trying to have a baby since we got married in 2003 but we kept having problems which resulted in miscarriages and an ectopic - the ectopic resulted in surgery to have the tube removed so our chances were reduced to 50%.

Fast forward to 2012 and still nothing so we were finally preferred to the IVF clinic - they found that due to the ectopic my other tube was infected and had to be removed.! Now our chances were 0%.. On the plus side we were awarded 3 free attempts of IVF.

The 1st attempt of IVF unfortunately did not work.

But.

Fast forward to 2014 and the 2nd attempt worked.!

29.06.2015 our beautiful daughter Olivia-Rose was born.x 

As you can imagine she has kept me busy.! She is now nearly 15 months old and is our world.

But the other day I was itching to get back into my photoshop so I thought I would come back.. I did look for my gallery to get my muse back but I cannot find it so have messages admin to help.Hopefully I can get back up and running.x

Looking forward to seeing you all around the board.x

Kristi.x 

FB_IMG_1471933311565.jpg

FB_IMG_1467964526141.jpg

Lovely to have you back, Kristi:flower::hug:Congratulations on the birth of baby Olivia-Rose.  She is gorgeous!!  Have a look around to see what's what.  There aren't many active posters, sad to say, but a few of us are hanging in there and keeping at it. 

Welcome back Kristi!   I am so glad to see you here again.  :bye1:

I also love the pictures of Olivia-Rose, she is beautiful.  :hug: 

Kim

Welcome back Kristi!  Olivia Rose is so pretty and Congratulations!  Good to have you back, can't wait to see your creations!

I have no talent with that stuff so it's always a treat to see what you talented people come up with!

On 16/09/2016 at 2:27 PM, Welshwoman said:

Lovely to have you back, Kristi:flower::hug:Congratulations on the birth of baby Olivia-Rose.  She is gorgeous!!  Have a look around to see what's what.  There aren't many active posters, sad to say, but a few of us are hanging in there and keeping at it. 

Thank you - it's lovely to be back.x

Thank you for your lovely comments about Olivia-Rose - She is the light of our lives.x 

It's certainly a shame that there aren't as many active posters now but lovely to see you guys hanging in there.x 

On 17/09/2016 at 11:50 AM, Sunstar said:

Welcome back, Kristi! :hug:

I saw your lovely photos of Olivia-Rose on Facebook - she's beautiful.  :heart:

Rene x

Thank you Rene., 

On 17/09/2016 at 1:14 PM, Kim said:

Welcome back Kristi!   I am so glad to see you here again.  :bye1:

I also love the pictures of Olivia-Rose, she is beautiful.  :hug: 

Kim

Thank you Kim. 

It's lovely to be back.. I see you are still doing some beautiful work..💜Unfortunately, my gallery has been deleted but I do have all my artwork backed up so I can create a new gallery.x

Thank you for your lovely comments on Olivia-Rose - We love her to bits.!

8 hours ago, glenna said:

Welcome back Kristi!  Olivia Rose is so pretty and Congratulations!  Good to have you back, can't wait to see your creations!

I have no talent with that stuff so it's always a treat to see what you talented people come up with!

Thank you Glenna.x

As I haven't done much photoshop for a while I know I am going to be rusty.lol.x

But as soon as I get back into it I will post new stuff but for the time being I will reload my old stuff in a new gallery to see if my muse will kick in.x