Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

34 posts in this topic

WOW!!  :w00t:  :heat:  :faint: 

Thank you so much Rene for posting link to that heart-pounding video!  Love it!  :hug: 

Kim

Thanks, Rene.  It would appear that he found said trunks, finally. *Snort*

From the looks of things, he's had it for a while but just took it 'public'.

Thanks for the link Rene.  It's so cool that he has an Instagram account now.:2thumbs:

Ahh shirtless Orlando running toward me. :blowup:Great video.  Although with the slow motion running (at least it was slo-mo for me at the beginning) it reminded me of the cheesy opening credits to Baywatch. :laugh:

Rene, thanks for the reminder about viewing Orlando's instagram.  Will head over and have a look.  Thanks for posting the picture and video.

I love that picture of Orlando on his Instagram, he is too cute.  :wub: 

Thank you Rene for posting and for the reminder.  :hug: 

Kim

I seem to have fallen into a lurking mode again.  I come in and enjoy, but neglect to post.  
I just wanted to say how much I enjoy following Orlando on Instagram, and to thank you for reminding us of the link.  He truly has a wide variety on interests.

I absolutely love this picture of Orlando!  I also love that shirt, oh yes, you are the best, love you Orlando!   :heart:

I am also glad to see that he has gotten rid of the blonde and went back to his gorgeous dark hair.  :heat: 

Oh yeah, I needed to see Orlando because I really feeling depressed but now that I have seen him I feel so much better.  :wub:

Thank you so much Rene for posting the picture.  :hug:

BTW:  How do I save this picture?  That would make a great profile picture. 

Kim

You could try a screen cap, Kim. It's a link as I don't have access to a computer just now (I'm using an iPad) - I'll add it to the Gallerie when I do.

Check out Orlando's Instagram Story - he rescued a stray dog. :wub:

Log in, then click his profile pic to see it (Instagram stories disappear after 24 hours).

I am not on Instagram and I don't want to start up an account because I know I will never use it.  So hopefully the Facebook Fan Page that I am following for Orlando will post the story on there. 

Anyways, I am not surprised that Orlando would rescue a stray dog because that is how he found Sidi.  :heart: 

Thank you for the heads up Rene

Kim

I really appreciate getting this story.  Thanks so much, Rene.  Bless Orlando for his kind and caring heart.  I clicked on the video, but nothing happened.  I'll give it a try another time.  Hopefully, I'll have better luck.

Orlando is so wonderful with that poor little girl, staying with her, keeping her calm and helping with her care.  I agree with you Barbara, he does have a very kind and caring heart but we already knew that but this just proves to us why we love him so much.  :wub:

Thank you so much Rene for getting the link from the Huffington Post, you are the best.  :hug: 

Kim

Just a lovely heart and man, so unusual these days.  I hope baby girl makes a full recovery and we get up dates on her.

OH!  Thank you so much Rene for adding this beautiful picture to the gallerie.  :hug:

But I just tried to resize the picture in my Photoshop Elements and I keep getting an error message saying there is a problem parsing of the jpeg data.   I wanted to use it as my Profile Picture but now I can't. 

Kim

1 hour ago, Kim said:

But I just tried to resize the picture in my Photoshop Elements and I keep getting an error message saying there is a problem parsing of the jpeg data.   I wanted to use it as my Profile Picture but now I can't.

I managed to resize it in PaintShop Pro. If you're still having problems let me know what size you'd like the image to be and I'll PM it to you.

That worked!  I didn't realize I had PaintShop.  So as you can see by my new avatar it worked!  Love this picture of Orlando and that shirt he is wearing.  :heart:

Thank you very much Rene for your help.  :hug:

Kim

Sign in to follow this