Sign in to follow this  
obfan

Orlando on V Graham Norton tonight (Oct 31)

Orlando will be the guest on V Graham Norton tonight at 10pm, Channel 4 (UK) for the Halloween show! Set that VCR!

Jas

He certainly seems to enjoy appearing on this show. I wonder if he now asks if Cybil Shepard is appearing as well so he can avoid being on the same show with her again.

Hope somebody tapes and gets us a clip (obvious begging at this point). :wink:

Whoa, thanks Jas!

For the love of all that's holy - please PLEASE someone tape this just in case it isn't a repeat! :censor:

For the love of all that's holy - please PLEASE someone tape this just in case it isn't a repeat!

Yes please, oh beautiful British Enabling Goddesses! Please!

And please let it be new!

Bonjour,

The name of that British show is < V Graham Norton > ?? what is the show titled < So Graham Norton > ? an older show from the same host ?

The < So Graham Norton > show airs on Pride (canadian specialty channel) , just wondering if eventually Orlando might be airing on my television ?

Merci,

Johanne

Johanne, "So Graham Norton" was the name of his weekly series, which had four series/seasons (the episodes were nearly an hour long, I believe). "V Graham Norton" is his new daily series and episodes are half an hour long.

Orlando appeared on the last of the "So" shows, which originally aired in February 2002. The "V" show we've talked about aired in July. It hasn't aired in the States yet (it is carried by BBC America).

We're hoping this is a new appearance on "V" rather than a repeat of the July episode!

Guest Elfzcat
Whoa, thanks Jas!

For the love of all that's holy - please PLEASE someone tape this just in case it isn't a repeat! :censor:

This should be a new show. Graham is spoiling us rotten! He just loves our boy.

I will tape this of course but being the techno clutz I am - it won't be of any use to the lovely Ka-bloomers, sorry. Thanks Jas for the tip off - I hadn't checked the website this series - not expecting him on so soon.

Catz xxx

Guest parkerbel

Ohhh! I just loved his previous visits on that show --he's always so damn cute.hopefully we'll be able to see it here soon!

parkerbel

Guest Elf Lady

Thanks for the heads up, Jas. :censor: And thanks to Jupiter for taping it.

Guest Esme

Yes, thanks Jas and Jupiter. We poor Americans would have to wait until next spring or even summer before we'd get to see this episode on BBC America. They haven't aired the July episode yet (probably not until Janueary or February) - thank God for OBM and ka-Bloom or we'd never almost get to see our boy on Graham's show.

Yesterday there was a rumor on the"PopBitch" (a Brit celeb gossip site) daily newsletter that Graham said he disliked Orlando because he wasn't flashy enough with his money (read: cheap).

That sounded like bunk, and makes no sense since he's had Orlando on two times already and tonight is a third visit the second in less than four months.

This is exactly why gossip rags are called just that: rags!

Thanks Jan. So it means , if I check carefully on Pride, I might get to have a copy of Orlando's appearance from way back ? As long as Pride airs the last season of that show.

Thanks again, tigidou,

Johanne

:w00t: Great! I loved the previous two shows with Orlando, and a third one is something I'll never complain about!

And seeing that it's a Halloween show, I wonder what Graham Norton has planned for that.

I :notworthy: before all the mighty Enabling Goddesses in advance!

Thanks for the note, Jas!

And many many thank you's to the UK ka-Bloomies! :notworthy:

A third appearance? Considering how much I've enjoyed the last two (Orlando usually seems so comfortable... moreso than when doing other interviews/press conferences), can't wait to see what this one's like. :w00t:

Thanks for the info Jas. :w00t:

I didn't see him on the other two shows so I'll definitely be watching tonight. :notworthy:

Let's put it this way, Jas - at the very least, a tape will be winging its way across the Atlantic so that a clip can be made. :wink:

Hopefully someone will report in soon with all the juicy details! :notworthy:

Guest Elfzcat

It is a new show!! They just showed a teaser trailer - Graham and Orlando lying on a bed (fully clothed - on top of the covers) and Graham asked " How was it for you Orlando?" "Amazing, great" he said as he cracked up.

They just did another teaser, Graham and Orlando in the dark ( but we could see them a la night vision effect) "Orlando you can hold my hand if you get scared" says Graham. OB says thanks and takes his hand. "That's not my hand" says Graham, Orlando cracks up.

I wish I could beam it to you across the Atlantic. xxxxxxx

Squuuueeeeeeeeeeee!!! Thanks for the update, Cat. OMG, I can hardly wait.

Guest Elements

It's the ad breaks so can't talk long. Just wanted to say that he is looking stunning :hug: Floyd photo jeans, cool boots, Buddhis Punk t-shirt and a black jacket. The blue thing is in attendance too :devil: I'm wibbling constantly over here :w00t:

*runs in so fast she trips up over the carpet!

Firstly YEEEEEEEE! I was having such a crap Halloween, staying in doing nothing, then suddenly I hear a little advert for Graham Norton and I'm like yay, Orlando's on it again!

He looks stunning, as always, I didn't know he was in England, am totally thrilled now, having a great Halloween, got to run back into my housemate's room to watch the second half!

*bouncebouncebouncebouncebounce*

You know as soon I as heard that advert I was torn between watching and running back to my computer to tell my fellow ka-Bloomies. Yay, am so happy now! *bouncebounce* Must go and watch second half.

:w00t::hug: :devil:

Guest Elfzcat

Ad break - Zumanity/Floyd Jeans. Buddhist Punk T shirt, black jacket and the blue thingey on his wrist, oh and dangly bits. And the cutest smile. xxx

Jupiter sent me a quick PM: "It's new, he's drop-dead gorgeous."

Sounds good to me. :w00t:

I guess I'll be having my husband give away the candies tonight at the door. :w00t:

I'll be too busy with my face plastered on this monitor anticipating each post :hug: Keep 'em coming ladies. :devil: