Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

PICS: 2015 Jaguar Land Rover British Academy Britannia Awards

Orlando accepted the Britannia Humanitarian Award during the 2015 Jaguar Land Rover British Academy Britannia Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on October 30, 2015 in Beverly Hills, California. Here are a few pics - there are more in the Gallerie.

Congratulations, Orlando!

BritanniaAwards103015_01.jpg

BritanniaAwards103015_03.jpg

BritanniaAwards103015_11.jpg

BritanniaAwards103015_14.jpg

BritanniaAwards103015_19.jpg

BritanniaAwards103015_22.jpg

BritanniaAwards103015_23.jpg

BritanniaAwards103015_29.jpg

- Zimbio

Big congratulations to Orlando. Thanks, Rene, for all the pictures. I really like him in purple.

OMG! I love that purple shirt on Orlando and he matches the backdrop behind him! He looks absolutely gorgeous in these pictures. :hott:

I also love the pictures of him with Robert Downey Jr., they are so funny together. :heart:

It looks like Orlando had a great night. :wub:

CONGRATULATIONS ORLANDO! :iheart:

Thank you so much Rene for posting all these beauties. :hug:

Kim

Great pictures. He looks really good. Love the suit. Especially the shirt. Thanks for sharing these! :-)

Wow Orlando looks extremely gorgeous here. :hott: I love his purple shirt too. Thanks for posting the pictures Rene. I think it's great that Orlando is acknowledged for his humanitarian work. :wub: It's a shame there is no video or transcript of Orlando receiving the award.

With all that talent in the room, I hope one or two of the actors decide to work with Orlando on a movie. I could totally see Robert Downey Jr. and Orlando doing a comedic action movie together. Or Meryl Streep and Orlando could do some indie drama together. (Sorry going through a bit of an Orlando new movie withdrawal lately).

Be still my (suit slut) heart. :throb:

The bow tie. The boyish grin. The purple pleats. The big grin bonus crows feet laugh lines. The sleek and sensous not quite tamed curls. The tuxedo jacket. OMG! (if I wasn't a more mature version of the self who joined Ka-bloom in 2004, my ovaries would be exploding right about now. Thank goodness I've grown up.)

I'm done.

Thank you Rene!

Aliza

Here's the clip!

EDIT: Replaced clip with this one as the original clip has been taken down:

Congratulations again to Orlando, this is a well deserved award!

:wub:

Thanks, Rene. A wonderful video. It was a treat to hear Sir Peter and Sir Ian praising Orlando for his selfless work with UNICEF. His acceptance speech was inspiring. Congratulations, again, Orlando, on receiving this very well deserved award.

I loved this. I got a little choked up watching it. Loved seeing Ian McKellen and Peter Jackson, loved Robert's introduction and Orlando's speech.

Thank you for sharing this.

I love these portraits of Orlando! He looks absolutely gorgeous! :hott:

Thank you so much Rene for posting these beauties. :hug:

Kim

Orlando looks marvelous! Love the purple shirt. Thanks, Rene, for all your amazing finds.

Looking at these pictures, I can't help but remember how we all said he was going to be an amazingly handsome man as he aged. I just didn't know how handsome that would be! My goodness, he looks wonderful.

Simply gorgeous! The portraits are great as always but the unfiltered, beautiful open hearted smile is the best.

Thank you so much for sharing these!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

That practically life size one is AMAZING.

Just when I think I have finally grown up,

:kablaam:

Thank you.

Aliza

Sign in to follow this