Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

PICS: 41st Deauville American Film Festival

Here are some pics of Orlando at the Deauville American Film Festival. He's standing next to the beach hut dedicated to him in a few of them, and you can see his dad behind him in the 8th one. There are more pics in the Gallerie.

DeauvilleAFF0915_01.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_05.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_18.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_19.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_20.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_22.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_24.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_25.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_31.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_32.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_34.jpg

DeauvilleAFF0915_33.jpg

- Zimbio, Deauville A.F.F., Gala

Video - You can watch the tribute to Orlando and Orlando's speech (he speaks French too) here.

Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous! :hott: I also love the one with his Dad in the background, he looks good and I can see how proud he is while he is watching Orlando. :wub:

Thank you so much Rene for posting all these beauties and for the video clips. :hug:

Kim

Thank you for the pictures and video clips Rene. Orlando looks gorgeous as usual. :hott: And I'm glad that he was given such a nice honor and that his father was there to see it. :iheart:

Is Sir Ian's tribute on another day? It's a shame because I would have liked to have seen him and Orlando together again.

Marilyn, I had a look at the festival schedule and Sir Ian will be there on Thursday 10th. I was hoping we'd see some photos of them together too.

Orlando was photographed at the festival by Francois Berthier.

Port_Berthier01.jpg

Port_Berthier02.jpg

Port_Berthier03.jpg

Port_Berthier04.jpg

Port_Berthier05.jpg

Port_Berthier06.jpg

Port_Berthier07.jpg

Port_Berthier08.jpg

Port_Berthier09.jpg

Port_Berthier10.jpg

- Listal, Getty

Remember the old ovary exploding smilie I used to overuse? That's how I feel now.

Thank you Rene!

:shower:

Aliza

OMG! :giveup: What a great way to start off my day! WOW! Orlando looks absolutely drop dead gorgeous! :hott: :faint:

Thank you so much Rene for posting these beauties. :hug:

Kim

Wow! That was a great clip and I love watching Orlando talking about the different characters, what he said about them, how felt playing them. I also loved the pictures he held up for each one. :iheart:

Thank you so much Rene for posting the link. :hug:

Kim

Thank you, Sunstar, for the video link. Although I had problems viewing it, I could see it all. You could tell he had good memories for all the roles mentioned, but when it came to Zulu, it was obvious he was very proud of it.

I love these photos! :heart: They were taken at the festival by Olivier Vigerie.

Port_Vigerie01.jpg

Port_Vigerie02.jpg

Port_Vigerie03.jpg

Port_Vigerie04.jpg

Port_Vigerie05.jpg

Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous in these portraits! :hott: Hopefully there will be hires versions soon so I can put a couple of them in my frames.

Thank you so much Rene for these beauties. :hug:

Kim

Love love LOVE the last one! I'm not digging the hairdo (sorry!), but that one is amazing.

Thanks, Rene. :heart:

Sign in to follow this