Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

8 posts in this topic

Pangaea Toy posted these pics of their 1/6 scale Balian figure on Facebook. It should be available to pre-order in a few days. I think it's a good likeness.

Pangaea_Balian01.jpg

Pangaea_Balian02.jpg

Pangaea_Balian03.jpg

Pangaea_Balian04.jpg

- Pangaea

Oh my goodness! That's one of the best likenesses of Orlando I've ever seen. I have a feeling it's going to be beyond my price range.

OMG! I can't get over how much they look like Orlando! Those are all amazing and how I wish I could get them! :judges:

Thank you so much Rene for posting the pictures and information. :hug:

Kim

Pangaea Toy posted more photos on Facebook today with this message:

Dear customers,

PG04 , Pangaea Toy 1/6 French Crusader General Balian is now being pre-ordered! Please check with your local distributors and retailers for details and book your order. Be quick!
Best regards

Here's the link - click 'Next' or 'Open Photo Viewer' to see all 21 photos.

Is it wrong to be turned on by a piece of plastic? :naughty: Wow that is a very good likeness to Orlando! :w00t:

This reminds me of the Hot Toys figure of Will Turner that came out several years ago (again very good likeness) but that was too expensive for me to buy. I sadly think the Balian figure will be too expensive too. Still I hope those Ka-Bloomies that are able to afford it can get one as it looks like a great collectible.

Thanks Rene for the news and the pictures.

Sign in to follow this