Kim

5 posts in this topic

I just learned that Christopher Lee has died at the age of 93.

I am so sad to hear about this but he lived a great long life and he had a great career. One of the best actors of all time. I will especially remember him as Saruman in the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit. :(

RIP Christopher, you definitely deserve it. :heart:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/people/2015/06/11/reports-say-christopher-lee-dies/71053446/

I am so sorry to hear this news, and appreciate your bringing it to us, Kim. He was an amazing actor with a long and brilliant career. When I think of him, it will be as Saruman. Rest in peace, Mr. Lee.

Thank you Kim for starting this thread. It is very sad news. :bawl: Sir Christopher Lee was a great actor and a true legend. But he had a long adventurous life and his movie career has spanned 60+ years. Not many actors can say that. My condolences to his family and friends.

This has been a rough year so far for the Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit crew. Andrew Lesnie, who did an outstanding job as the cinematographer in the Lord of the Rings and Hobbit movies, passed away a couple months ago. Now Sir Christopher. I just hope that old saying about death coming in threes does not apply here. :O

Very sad news indeed. He will live on in his movies.

An amazing actor and always as the brilliant and evil Saruman. RIP Sir Lee.