ka-Bloom.org Forum

Guest Star - Orlando Bloom

Sherwood

I wish I could help you out there jojoann, but I know nothing about that. But hear it's only a small part anyway :hug:

Well, I would absolutely love to see him on Leno or Letterman! It's really about time he graced one of the shows with his wonderful presence. Who knows, maybe he will during ROTK or Troy mania? Weeeee! :wub:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to see Orlando guest star on the show Charmed. Could you imagine the behavior of Phoebe, Paige and Piper when he came to their door. Being that Phoebe is an empath, she's be bowled over by the sheer lust her other two sisters would exude.

Could you just imagine Orlando playing a villian on the show Smallville?

*Shudders* Mental picture of Orlando, Tom Wellings and Michael Rosenbaum all on my screen at the same time. *Swoons.* Oh man.. that was a nice mental picture. :shiny:

That and can you imagine if the Simpsons ever drew an episode with him. Poor little Lisa, her and Marge would be giggling like school girls. Not to metion Bart trying to behave like a pirate and making cracks about Orlando as Legolas.

Guest Elrothiel

:O Billy and Dom have been Punk'd??!!! Oh man, I can't wait to see that one!

I'm loving the idea of Orlando on Will & Grace, I think he'd be adorable :censor:

What about a guest spot on CSI - he could play someone wrongly accused( I don't like the idea of him being evil :ph34r: )?

He could play anyone really, I'd just love to see him on CSI :hug:

Guest legomylegolas
Well, here's food for thought,  if Graham Norton can almost make him blush ,

Imagine what Sharon Osborne could do !

:wub: YES!! I want her to have him on so badly!! I'm about to write her a letter to see if she can try to get him on!! She is so adorably funny! And he is so adorable!

What a show that would be!! :yum:

I also like the ideas of him on West Wing, ER, and Law and Order.

And Survivor. :Cloud9:

Guest laconejita
How about this: On West Wing, he could be an English diplomat who's wreaking havoc (unbeknownst to him of course) because of all the distracted interns/aides who have been trying to follow/gossip about him around the White House.

Josh Lyman is a little perturbed because, subconsciously, he's jealous. His assistant, Donna, is not helping in the matters either because she's also gushing and distracted from her work. :lmao:

Oh my god, that's great! I could so see that! *just got finished watching West Wing* I wonder what his storyline could be though.besides all of the drooling followers, I mean :faint:

Guest oogalaboo

OMG what about That 70's Show!! I would soooooooo love to see him battling with Ashton Kutcher! Oh ya and he should do the voice of some cartoon character-he has the most amazing voice :blush:gutter,gutter,gutter.

I'd go along with the idea of Orlando as a baddie. Baddies are, well, all attractive in a way, aren't they? ;) And of course, Simpsons, Fear Factor and Survivor! I don't watch the last 2 but I would, if Orlando was on.

I'd love Orlando to be on those how-to-cook shows. You know, the ones with the famous artistes as guests and looking on as the chef cooks? I could just imagine Orlando 'Ooh-ahh'-ing over the food while it is being cooked!

I always think it is funny when celeberties do the Simpsons because its funny to see the cartoon version of them. So I think it would be funny to see him do that.

I agree completely.

Or my favourite show: "King of the Hill". I just can't figure out why a British boy like him would go to Arlen, Texas. :sick: Then again, Brad Pitt was just on recently as Boomhauer's brother, so anything is possible. :lmao:

Could you just imagine Orlando playing a villian on the show Smallville?

*Shudders* Mental picture of Orlando, Tom Welling and Michael Rosenbaum all on my screen at the same time. *Swoons.* Oh man.. that was a nice mental picture.

O.M.G

:ph34r:

I wish I could help you out there jojoann, but I know nothing about that.  But hear it's only a small part anyway :hug: 

Well, I would absolutely love to see him on Leno or Letterman!  It's really about time he graced one of the shows with his wonderful presence.  Who knows, maybe he will during ROTK or Troy mania?  Weeeee! :whistle:

My dream has come true!!! Sorry heh heh. I'm really excited! :huh: :wub::rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Hey Duckie and Silawen,

I'm right there with you! :hug: I was a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan and I am a huge Angel fan (James, Orlando, and David :lol:) . I've had a fascination with vampires since I was 7. (Am I unusual? Oh yeah.) :wub: None of my family or friends gets me at all (Never thought that'd still come out of my mouth at the age of 30.) :hug:

Later,

TJ

Guest Duckie
Hey Duckie and Silawen,

I'm right there with you! :devil: I was a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan and I am a huge Angel fan (James, Orlando, and David :w00t:) . I've had a fascination with vampires since I was 7. (Am I unusual? Oh yeah.) :lol: None of my family or friends gets me at all (Never thought that'd still come out of my mouth at the age of 30.) :naughty:

Later,

TJ

Hey TJ! :devil:

My friends don't get my fascination with vampires either. Glad to know I'm not the only vamp-freak out there!

Even though it's not on any more--Dark Angel

Who better to portray a superhuman? And in Dark Angel they're beauty-wise superhuman as well as in strength and intellect etc. He could be the perfect perfect being who is X10 or something.

I'm still sticking with my earlier desire to see Orlando on Charmed. Just imagine him as a bad, baaad demon that they must banish. I can easily see it being one of those stories that must be broken up into 3 episodes.

Imagine what Sharon Osborne could do

Yes, yes and yes! I can see it now, them on her large comfy bed in the middle of the stage. Her bluntly asking questions. I would so buy tickets to fly out to see the taping of that!

I will not push Frodo in the dead marshes, then pull him out again, just to see

him all wet - LotR chalkboard

Guest elfdream

I'd love to watch Orlando on tv.but I don't watch any of these shows! :paperbag: Maybe West Wing once in a while.or Law and Order.

I'm afraid the only network tv I watch is Frazier and Star Trek Enterprise (how's that for a dichotomy!)

However I'm sure on Frazier he could play Daphne's old school friend or something.and Roz would come onto him like she does every guy.. ;) It would be funny for us, considering what this board is about.if Daphne's mother came onto him as well. She and Roz could fight over him. :lmao:

On Star Trek he could always be the seductive alien that finally warms up that frozen Vulcan woman. :wink:

elfdream

• 2 weeks later...
Guest paranoidangel

I would love to see Orlando on Angel, especially as a bad guy. Ooh, they could build on Lorne's quip from earlier this season and have Orlando play an evil version of himself! :) *happy thoughts*

• 1 month later...
Guest tweakbird
I always think it is funny when celeberties do the Simpsons because its funny to see the cartoon version of them. So I think it would be funny to see him do that.

Yes, that would be it for me!

I'm currently helping my friend out with her Software Design major - she's making a Simpsons/LotR crossover type game, and I'm helping her with drawing up some of the characters (that is, Simpsons characters in LotR costumes). I absolutely insisted that Trey McLoer be Legolas.

Guest treasurehunt

I'll add my votes for Will and Grace and maybe E.R. I don't really watch too much T.V., but I will gladly tune in if Orlando is the guest star.

Lisa

I would love to see Orlando play "God" on Joan of Arcadia. Or maybe a substitute teacher. Can you imagine? I think I would have had my teacher kidnapped if the sub looked like Orlando!

I would also love him to be on The West Wing in any capacity. Perhaps as Donna's boyfriend. That poor girl has never had more than a few dates on the entire series!

Perhaps he could try out a New York accent and be on NYPD Blue?

Truthfully, as long as he isn't hurting animals or children I think I would watch him in anything.

Will & Grace is famous for its celebrity guests (Matt Damon, Sarah Bernhardt, Michael Douglas etc) so it would be a great move if Orlando could do a guest spot. I like the idea of him being Jack's obsession. And then maybe add a twist in the end that Orlando really likes Grace.

Orlando on Angel.would be a nice episode, but with WB cancelling the show (how true is this btw?) we may never get to see him as a vampire. Duckie, TJ, Silawen - the vampire fascination extends far and wide. Count me in!

What about Mutant X? I like that show, too much brooding though from Victor Webster. Orlando could play a new mutant needing help from the team. His powers: he's like a magnet that attracts women of all ages! :doh:

Jean

edit: (OT) Did anyone know that Freddie Prinze Jr. writes for TV shows? yesterday's Mutant X episode 'One Step Closer' had him credited as the writer. Multi-talented guy, eh?