ka-Bloom.org Forum

Guest Star - Orlando Bloom

Sherwood

I was thinking about this on the way into work today because they were discussing Christina Applegate's reprising her guest starring role as Rachel's sister on tonight's Friends.

What television shows - sitcom, drama, whatever - might you like to see Orlando do a guest starring role on? Here are some of the things I thought about:

Will and Grace - At first I saw him as a love interest for Will, but I can honestly see him better as Jack's latest OBsession. The show is always keen on throwing in inside jokes and LOTR and POTC could provide some funny references.

Coupling (British Version) - Reuniting Jack Davenport and Orlando. Yummy! :wub:

Law and Order - I see him as a one of the suspects trying to hide something. This show has provided some great roles for guest stars in the past.

Cheryl

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will and Grace - At first I saw him as a love interest for Will, but I can honestly see him better as Jack's latest OBsession. The show is always keen on throwing in inside jokes and LOTR and POTC could provide some funny references.

Ooh, this would be one episode that I wouldn't miss. It would be sooo hilarious to see Orlando as Jack's latest OBsession. Maybe he could play Will's English cousin who also happens to be an aspiring actor in town for an audition. Orlando's character is a gentleman, of course, while Jack gushes at him throughout the entire episode. Karen just can't get her hands off of him. Can anyone say ogling galore.? :)

Law and Order - I see him as a one of the suspects trying to hide something. This show has provided some great roles for guest stars in the past.

One of my fave shows. It would be great to see SVU with Vincent D'nofrio (sp?) and Mr. Bloom in an engaging verbal sparring. I'll be front and center for THAT episode. :tvhappy:

Ooh, this would be one episode that I wouldn't miss. It would be sooo hilarious to see Orlando as Jack's latest OBsession. Maybe he could play Will's English cousin who also happens to be an aspiring actor in town for an audition. Orlando's character is a gentleman, of course, while Jack gushes at him throughout the entire episode. Karen just can't get her hands off of him. Can anyone say ogling galore.? :)

One of my fave shows. It would be great to see SVU with Vincent D'nofrio (sp?) and Mr. Bloom in an engaging verbal sparring. I'll be front and center for THAT episode. :tvhappy:

PEFIC: Sorry for this duplication; my computer had a hiccup.something about not finding the server after I click "Submite Post". Please delete as you please. Thank you. :)

I am loving this Will & Grace idea!

Personally, I would love to see Orlando in Angel. I just can't stop the vampire Orlando fantasy, girls! :)

Guest shaynalisa

I think Will & Grace would be too good! I'm not a big L&O fan, but I would watch it. I could see him as someone on trial or something. Very cool.

How about ER? I LOVE that show! Could be a relative of Elizabeth's! With a horrible disease and die on the show and we'd all cry!! LOL (Hey, I bawled my a** off when Mark died!)

I'd love to see him do comedy, though so W&G would be my vote.

Lisa :)

Guest silawen
(Hey, I bawled my a** off when Mark died!)

Why thank you for ruining that for me :) We're only in the first season of reruns here and I'm a new fan.I didn't know he's going to die.:)

But I'd love to see Orlando in Angel.a vampire.all in black leather.jum. James, David AND Orlando all in one show.. :)

Guest parkerbel
This may sound cruel, but Dom and Billy had it happen to them. How about Orlando getting "Punk'd"? That would be so funny! I saw one where Justin Timberlake got it. It was about having his house repossessed. :)

Dom and Billy got punk'd? I have only seen the Timberlake episode, and I have to admit it was pretty funny. What did they do to Dom & Billy?

This may sound cruel, but Dom and Billy had it happen to them. How about Orlando getting "Punk'd"?

What? I thought I'd seen all of the "Punk'd" episodes! Is this from the new season? (Yeah, I'm one of those people who get sucked into certain shows on MTV before I can help myself.)

Loving the W&G idea, and the stage has already been set. In an episode last season (premiere, maybe?) Will says something about being turned on by an Elf with an bow and arrow. I think Jack had a Legolas quote sometime last season as well. Anyway, they love the Elf, and having Orlando guest would be too, too funny. It should probably be a 3-episode stint to really to justice to the storyline, huh? :wink:

Orlando on "Angel"...well, coming off last night's horrible episode, I'm not too keen on the idea, but if Joss Whedon were the one writing/directing the ep, it would be stellar!

How about Orlando on "Alias"? For a multi-episode arc as a bad guy! Put him in cahoots with Sark.ooh, so much yummy young talent. Yeah, I like that!

Kira

Guest Penguin

I love the Will and Grace idea! That would certainly be an episode I wouldn't miss!

I've heard of the Billy/Dom episode of Punk'd, but haven't seen it yet!

Guest shaynalisa
Why thank you for ruining that for me  We're only in the first season of reruns here and I'm a new fan.I didn't know he's going to die.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!! :blink: I would be mad at me too.

The only reason I put it out there was because it's been 2 years already and it was pretty widely known. I am really really sorry!!!!

Lisa :ph34r:

L'Auberge du Chien Noir - on the SRC (the French CBC for French Canada). Because I would love to see him act in French, hear him speak my language (selfish I know!) and because talented people go and wish to be on that fun ride of a show. He could even sing (if it is a talent of his).

Tigidou, Johanne

p.s. question at large as I do not yet know my way around all the topics around .. anyone know the title of the episode of Midsomer something he was the guest star ? I saw five different episodes tonight in a dvd stores but none of the guest star are listed and would just like his, as I have never seen the serie. Thanks,

p.s. question at large as I do not yet know my way around all the topics around .. anyone know the title of the episode of Midsomer something he was the guest star ? I saw five different episodes tonight in a dvd stores but none of the guest star are listed and would just like his, as I have never seen the serie. Thanks,

Ahh .. that would be Judgment Day. I've just bought the second-released set that includes this one, newly available in the US. Judgment Day is squirrelled away in my room next to my DVD player . the rest of them are in the living room on the shelf. Wonder how that happened? :wink:

Bienvenue, cherie!

Lady Gray

Nin

How about Orlando on "Alias"? For a multi-episode arc as a bad guy! Put him in cahoots with Sark.ooh, so much yummy young talent. Yeah, I like that!

Oh. :hug: My. :O GOD. :hug:

I am positively DROOLING at the thought of that. Alias is my favourite show at the moment (since Farscape got cancelled :cry: ) and if the evil-genius that is JJ was somehow able to write in a character for Orlando, and Orlando had the time to do it. my GAWD.

:P I would die one SUPREMELY happy fangirl.

And YESYESYES to the idea of being in cahoots with Sark! :hug: I'm all a-shiver with excitment at the notion! :hug: Kira, damn you for that. I'm going to be freaking obsessed with that idea until I can beg an author friend to write a fic for me! :blink:

Guest tweakbird

I see him as a distant cousin of the Barones in Everybody Loves Raymond.

But it would be just so wrong if he was on.Bold and the Beautiful.(hums theme song)

I can't believe I actually came up with that, but I can imagine it now.

I see CJ's other long lost half-brother who comes to LA to study some obscure branch of science. He's interested in Amber (who is married to Rick), but is lusted after by Brooke. Oh, and he also just happens to be Jacqueline's son by a fling from years back with Mossimo (so she thinks), who had short-term memory loss at the time and had called himself (some other name), but doesn't actually know that it's him she's with at the moment. Then he finds out his dad is actually Ridge. He loses interest in Amber and starts to lust after Bridget, Rick's sister, who is (so my friends predict) starting to have the hots for Amber, while Brooke is still plotting and scheming. Of course, he will work as a model in amongst all this, as the Forresters are fashion designers (of some of the most hideous outfits, in my opinion). Sick and twisted, but (sigh) soapie!

At least we'd be able to see him every day! :blink:

How about this: On West Wing, he could be an English diplomat who's wreaking havoc (unbeknownst to him of course) because of all the distracted interns/aides who have been trying to follow/gossip about him around the White House.

Josh Lyman is a little perturbed because, subconsciously, he's jealous. His assistant, Donna, is not helping in the matters either because she's also gushing and distracted from her work. :lmao:

And YESYESYES to the idea of being in cahoots with Sark!  :blink:  I'm all a-shiver with excitment at the notion!  :drool:  Kira, damn you for that.  I'm going to be freaking obsessed with that idea until I can beg an author friend to write a fic for me!  :boxing:

:lmao:

Sez, you better share that fanfic with me if you convice your friend to write it because DAY-UM! Talk about divine inspiration! :blink: I'm drooling over the idea, too.

Kira, wishing she had such moments of brilliance on a more regular basis

And YESYESYES to the idea of being in cahoots with Sark!  :blink:  I'm all a-shiver with excitment at the notion!  :drool:  Kira, damn you for that.  I'm going to be freaking obsessed with that idea until I can beg an author friend to write a fic for me!  :boxing:

:lmao:

Sez, you better share that fanfic with me if you convice your friend to write it because DAY-UM! Talk about divine inspiration! :drool: I'm drooling over the idea, too.

Kira, wishing she had such moments of brilliance on a more regular basis

Nah, stuff the friend. I say we go straight to the source - email JJ the idea. :drool:

Send him a copy of Midsomer Murders as well, to show he can play the bad guy. :wink:

At this point, if I knew more about the ins and outs of Alias-verse, I'd be half-tempted to write the thing! :blink:

La Dame Grise m'a repondu : << Ahh .. that would be Judgment Day. I've just bought the second-released set that includes this one, newly available in the US. Judgment Day is squirrelled away in my room next to my DVD player . the rest of them are in the living room on the shelf. Wonder how that happened?

Bienvenue, cherie!

Lady Gray

Nin >>

Ah, but they are sold separately at that store; although I read this answer too late to return overthere tonight, I was also very tired. So Monday, I shall walk to it during lunch and hope I won't biting my nails thinking I could have watched this tonight instead. Patience . hoping for things is sometimes much more fun than getting them :boxing:

So as they are sold separement , I won't be needing to let extra dvd gather dust around my place . enough of them do anyway.

Tigidou, amitie and merci pour l'accueil, I'm thrilled to see we actually share < him > :blink:

Johanne

Hmmmmm, I know the reality type shows are a bit overdone right now and this won't be my final or only answer, but one thing that comes to mind is an episode of "Celebrity Fear Factor". He'd probably get a kick out of doing something like that anyway - considering some of the recreational activities he's done in the past.

And I also agree with those of you who suggested "Alias". Great show! He'd be great on that. At this point, I think he could do just about anything he wanted and do it very well. :faint:

Guest aangelkay

I always think it is funny when celeberties do the Simpsons because its funny to see the cartoon version of them. So I think it would be funny to see him do that.

Hello,

I did not wish to create a topic for a single small question , yet I do not know exactly where to ask ! So sorry about this.

I just found out that the movie "Wilde" aired early this morning on Bravo Canada (Montreal area in Quebec) , now I am upset as you can imagine ! But more so, I have visited their site (Bravo Canada site) and it is not very easy to distinguish this from that. Any Canadians around knowing more about Bravo than I ? I do watch this channel fairly often but can't quite remember if they rerun movies and at what interval ?

Still feeling upset for missing it . but so little hour,

Tigidou,

Johanne