Sunstar

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Premieres

A fun three vids -- Thanks, Rene. And I'll take that offered hug over the popcorn any old time!

I love all three videos and I agree with Barbara about choosing the hug over the popcorn any time. :)

Thank you so much Rene! :hug:

Kim

My computer's been out of service for TWO days and look at all I've missed. I'll be days catching up, but it will be fun!

Those were fun to watch! I love cast interviews. Much more interesting than individual interviews.

Thank you, Rene!

Absolutely delightful -- I got a real kick out of the media dwarf. Wonderful finds, Rene. Yes, indeed, the elves are coming!

I just got through watching my Extended Edition DVD of the Fellowship of the Ring and then I come in here and I find all these goodies. :cheer2:

Thank you so much Rene for these wonderful and fun videos! :hug:

Kim

How wonderful to see Orlando and the Middle Earth gang at the premiere. Thanks so much for posting. Will have a look at the Gallerie posthaste.

I love these pictures, especially the ones of Orlando with Billy, Elijah and Andy! :iheart: Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous and I love his suit with the purple shirt! :hott: And of course I love his hair like that and my fingers are just itching to run themselves through those gorgeous locks. :lookie:

Thank you so much Rene! :hug:

Kim

Thank you so much for all the premiere photos, Rene. I love seeing the cast together. I wasn't able to see the livestream, so I really appreciate all the photos you have gathered for us.

Love Orlando's purple shirt!

Fun interviews from Cinemax. :)

Lee and Evangeline interview Orlando -

Orlando and Evangeline interview Lee Pace -

WOW! Those were really fun clips to watch :)

Thank you very much Rene. :hug:

Kim