Sunstar

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies Premieres

One Last Time... Here are some photos from the World Premiere in London - there are more in the Gallerie.

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_01.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_02.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_03.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_06.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_07.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_08.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_10.jpg

- Twitter/RichardArmitage, LeePace, Zimbio

Fantastic pictures!!! :iheart: :sigh: :thumbsup: :punk:

Thanks so much, Rene. Off to check out the Gallerie pics.

WOW! Amazing pictures! Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous and I love the ones of him with Sir Ian, I started tearing up while I was looking at the two of them. :throb: :iheart:

I bet there wasn't a dry eye in the place after every thing was said and done knowing this was the last time. :quiver:

Thank you so much Rene for posting all these beauties. :hug:

Kim aka Aranes :leg:

I see Pippin!

One last time indeed. Bittersweet.

Thanks Rene.

Great photos of this momentous event! I loved seeing all the stars dressed up so nicely in their suits and tuxes, and the ladies in their dresses, too. I am looking forward to more premieres and photo ops.

Thank you, Rene.

Thanks Rene for posting these awesome pictures. Orlando in a tux + lovely long hair + bright smile = Hot Damn! :ka-nuke: :ka-nuke:

The cast pictures are great and everybody is looking great(Besides Orlando's, I am really liking Aidan Turner's(Kili) royal blue tux). Still am I the only one a bit disappointed that more "Ringers" weren't there? I know it's been 11 years since the ROTK premiered and the cast have moved on with other projects. Still with all the hype and recent videos promoting #onelasttime, I guess I was hoping to see Elijah, Viggo, Sean A and maybe a couple others. I noticed Cate Blanchett and Hugo Weaving, who appeared in both trilogies, weren't there and I think there are at least 2 dwarves missing. With that said, I hope the cast and crew that were there had a great time and I look forward to seeing the other premiere pictures.

The cast pictures are great and everybody is looking great(Besides Orlando's, I am really liking Aidan Turner's(Kili) royal blue tux). Still am I the only one a bit disappointed that more "Ringers" weren't there? I know it's been 11 years since the ROTK premiered and the cast have moved on with other projects. Still with all the hype and recent videos promoting #onelasttime, I guess I was hoping to see Elijah, Viggo, Sean A and maybe a couple others. I noticed Cate Blanchett and Hugo Weaving, who appeared in both trilogies, weren't there and I think there are at least 2 dwarves missing. With that said, I hope the cast and crew that were there had a great time and I look forward to seeing the other premiere pictures.

I am with you there about more "Ringers" not showing up. I thought for sure some of them would have been there especially Elijah, Viggo, Dom and Sean A. Oh well. I can tell it was still a magical night.

Kim

Thanks so much to Faye for making some screencaps from the livestream of the World Premiere. Here are a few of them - there are more in the Gallerie.

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_Cap01.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_Cap02.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_Cap03.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_Cap10.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_Cap16.jpg

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_Cap24.jpg

And here's one cap from Hypable:

Hobbit3_WorldPrem120114_Cap25.jpg

You can see Kate Rodger and Alex Zane's interviews with Sir Ian and Orlando in this video from 3News.

Thanks so much for the vids, Rene. We love our action Elf and the majestic, imposing Gandalf.

Thanks Faye and Rene, for the Middle Earth treats -- caps and videos. I'm loving it!!!!

I love the screencaps from the livestream and the videos! Once again, Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous with his tux, his long hair and that winning smile that gets to the heart of me every time. :wub: :hott:

Thank you so much Rene for posting everything. :hug:

Kim aka Aranes :leg:

Like the old days, premiere excitement and glamour all brought to us by the action Elf!

And Sunstar.

I'm all farklempt and weepy.

Aliza :leg:

Three more videos. :)

- Director Peter Jackson and Producer Philippa Boyens are joined by Andy Serkis, Orlando Bloom, Richard Armitage, Lee Pace, Evangeline Lilly, Ian McKellen, Martin Freeman, Luke Evans, Ryan Gage and Bill Boyd at the Press Conference for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies.

Thank you so much Rene for posting these video clips featuring Orlando's interviews. :hug: I absolutely enjoyed listening and watching him talk about playing Legolas, working with Peter and the movies. I also liked his comment in the first one about some of the kids that were there at the premiere weren't even born yet when he did the Lord of the Rings, I thought that was really nice of him to point that out. :heart:

Kim

Thanks, Rene, for providing Orlando's video interviews. Enjoyed his comments about Sir Peter as a director, the journey his character has taken and how grateful he is to have played Legolas, and been a part of this epic adventure.

I hope to get back to the full press conference a bit later. I don't have time to watch it right now. Thanks for including the link for us.

Here's a press conference pic and another 'elfie' from Lee Pace:

Hobbit3_PressConLondon_02.jpg

Hobbit3_PressConLondon_01.jpg

'Rough day at the junket'

Wonderful pics!!! Thanks Rene. I love the "Rough day" one. You never know what those elves will be up to next. :teehee:

I love that last picture from the Press Junket with Orlando, Lee and Evangeline! :iheart: They are too funny and cute! :lmao2:

Thank you so much Rene! :hug:

Kim

The press conference picture brings back so many memories of previous LOTR press conferences. It really is the beginning of the end. :(

I really like the press junket photo, too. It must be nice for them to break the monotony of answering the same questions over and over. Glad they could have some fun!

Thank you, Rene.

I love that panoramic poster that they have behind them during the press conference, it includes every body. :2thumbs: How I would love to have that on my bedroom walls! :w00t:

Kim