Sunstar

The Hobbit: BOFA - TV/Magazine Alerts

I don't know what happened, Kim. Their names are listed in the info for the video of Thursday's show too, but I can't watch it as it's not available to viewers outside the U.S.

I don't know what happened either. :( Orlando wasn't on Jimmy Fallon's show even though he was listed to be on it earlier last week. Martin Freeman was on instead. I hope Orlando is feeling OK. Then again, if it was just Orlando being sick, it wouldn't explain the other men not being on The View. Maybe the shows or the studios had a last minute schedule change.

I see where Orlando is scheduled to be on Conan O'Brien's show on TBS Thursday night at 11:00 EST. :2thumbs: I'll keep my fingers crossed that he does make it to this one. Here is the link to Conan's website:

www.teamcoco.com

Here's a short interview with a new/old photo by Matthew Brookes from Glamour magazine (Jan 2015?).

Our Guy of the Month Orlando Bloom Talks His Son Flynn, the Last Hobbit Movie, and More

GLAMOUR: There’s no getting around it: You’re a tabloid favorite. But it seems like you escaped the paparazzi while filming the Lord of the Rings trilogy and the Hobbit series in New Zealand.

ORLANDO BLOOM: That was one of the things I loved about being in New Zealand. But in the U.S. I tend to keep my hat on and my eyes down.

GLAMOUR: Does Flynn travel with you while you’re overseas filming?

OB: Yeah, he was on set for a while [in New Zealand]. Hopefully, travel broadens the horizons. I want to have an impact on my son. The most important thing in my life is to nurture, respect, and grow that relationship. I have a great relationship with his mum [model Miranda Kerr].

We’re very lucky that we’re great coparents.

GLAMOUR: Now that you can toss the elf ears, what’s up next for you?

OB: I’d love to return to theater. [Flynn] is based in Los Angeles, so I’ve thought about doing something there.

GLAMOUR: Will you miss the sword fights?

OB: I’ll still sword-fight, but it’ll be with my son on the beach, in fields—wherever!

GLAMOUR: If you hadn’t become an actor, what do you think you’d be doing?

OB: I would have done something with my hands. Sculpture was my thing, and I was very passionate about documentary photography too. I still like to walk around and take photographs, but it’s hard to do that if a lot of people are looking at you.

Glamour_Brookes01.jpg

That was a short but sweet interview. I am also happy to read that he still has a good relationship with Miranda and I love it when he talks about Flynn, he certainly sounds like a proud Dad. :heart:

I am also interested to see what he does next, hopefully his new movie, Unlocked will have a nationwide release so I can see it.

Thank you very much Rene. :hug:

Kim

Wonderful interview. Orlando shared a lot in a short amount of time. Thanks, Rene, for posting.

OMG! I had no idea Orlando was on Conan O'Brien's show! This is a pleasant surprise. :)

Thank you so much Rene for posting the video clip and the links. I will have to watch them sometime later. :hug:

Kim

I just watched the clips and I loved all three of them! Orlando and Conan are so funny together, I wish Orlando could be on his show more often. :lol:

Thank you once again Rene. :hug:

Kim

Thanks for the clips, Rene. I had my DVR set, so I was able to watch it on my tv. Orlando and Conan are fun to watch together. I still remember another time Orlando was on Conan and how he commented on American football players. Conan mocked being angry at him for it. This time was just as enjoyable!

I stumbled upon this yesterday, but wasn't sure where to put it. Since it's from a magazine, Wired, I thought here was best. It might only appeal to Geeks :glasses: like me, but who knows? :beatsme:

www.wired.com/2015/04/laws-physics-not-apply-legolas/

Sorry, for some reason my iPad isn't giving me the option to create a link to the page. Just highlight it, copy it and paste it into the address line of your browser.

Pam

I did the copy and paste and took a look ... hey, it's Legolas. He can do just about anything. Most interesting read. Thanks, Pam.

I agree with you Barbara, Legolas can do anything and everything and we enjoy watching him do it. :D

Thank you so much Pam. :hug:

Kim