Sunstar

The Hobbit: BOFA - TV/Magazine Alerts

Peter Jackson is the guest editor of Empire's 'Farewell to Middle-earth' issue (January 2015), on sale on November 27. Here's Collectors' Cover 3 - The Elves:

Empire_Jan2015_01.jpg

Check out the other covers and a word from the editor here.

All the covers are wonderful. My favorite is the one of the Elves (no surprise there). This would be a gem of an issue to have. Sir Peter's guest editing the magazine makes it even more special.

Thanks, Rene, for the heads up.

That cover with Legolas, Thranduil and Tauriel is amazing and I would love to get this special issue! :) So November 27th is the date. I wonder if my local Stop & Shop will have it and hopefully with this cover. :leg:

Thank you very much Rene for letting us know. :hug:

Kim

Sarah Dunn has taken a great photo of Martin, Ian, Richard, Orlando and Luke. Check it out here.

It's beautiful! Such a treat to see these handsome gents! :iheart: Thanks, Rene.

That is absolutely gorgeous! :throb:

Thank you so much Rene for posting the link. :hug:

Kim

Beautiful. I'll try to make a trip to Barnes & Noble to look for this. All of the promo hype is gearing up as this era winds down. Such mixed emotions at my house over this last film

Thank you, Rene.

Sarah Dunn's photo is in Cine Premiere magazine's Hobbit Special, issue #243 (Mexico).

CinePremiere243_01.jpg

- blackstarjp.tumblr

Gorgeous! This is definitely a keeper. :hott:

Thank you very much Rene for posting this wonderful portrait. :hug:

Kim aka Aranes :leg:

A gorgeous picture! I agree with Kim -- this is definitely a keeper!

Thanks, Rene. for sharing this with us.

Those portraits are very stunning and I love them! I also think Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous in his portraits. :hott:

Thank you so much Patty for sharing the link with us. :hug:

Sarah Dunn has a photography website and one of her pages is The Hobbit Specials. All the photos are wonderful and there are two more of Orlando that I had not seen before. :Cloud9:

The photos of Orlando were in the January 2014 issue of GQ magazine, Patty. You can find the scans here. :)

Here's a bigger scan of Sarah's photo and a photo of Legolas from Cine Premiere magazine:

CinePremiere1214_01.jpg

CinePremiere1214_02.jpg

- ThorinOakenshield

You can see more scans from Cine Premiere and a translation of the article here.

OMG! That picture of Legolas is awesome! I love the look in his eyes, I feel like he can look right through me. :w00t:

Thank you very much Rene for these gorgeous scans! :hug:

Oh, so pretty! Thank you for the scans, Rene. Our Elven prince is looking intense!

Sarah Dunn has a photography website and one of her pages is The Hobbit Specials. All the photos are wonderful and there are two more of Orlando that I had not seen before. :Cloud9:

The photos of Orlando were in the January 2014 issue of GQ magazine, Patty. You can find the scans here. :)

I know I looked at those when you posted them, but I guess they looked so different in B&W, I did not recognize them... Thanks for the heads up!

Orlando was on The Radio 1 Breakfast Show with Nick Grimshaw this morning. He sang along to 'They're Taking the Hobbits to Isengard' and talked about The Hobbit, Unlocked and POTC5.

You can listen to the episode here - Orlando is on the show at approx 01:22:40. A clip should be available soon!

Radio1Breakfast120414_01.jpg

Radio1Breakfast120414_02.jpg

Radio1Breakfast120414_03.jpg

He is too cute! I love the pictures, especially the first one. :heart:

I started listening to the episode but then they went to the news and played more music. So I will wait until the clip becomes available.

Thank you so much Rene for posting every thing. :hug:

Kim

Thanks, Rene. Wonderful pics. I will wait for the clip as well.

I appreciate all you do for us -- you are the best!!