Sunstar

23 posts in this topic

I love this picture of Orlando with Noomi! Look at the tattoos and one of them says Pete on it, I wonder if that is his character's name? :hmmm:

It looks like he is really enjoying himself and I think its great to see him back on a movie set again! :cheer2:

Hopefully this movie will get a wider release and we will all get to see it. :)

Thank you very much Rene for posting this great picture! :hug:

Kim

Love the tat's, my son has knuckle tats and a himsa on his left hand. Hmmm, he has a little Orlando in him!

Ooh I like this picture. Thanks for posting this Rene :2thumbs:. Orlando looks cool with those tattoos. How lucky is Noomi being so close to Orlando in that picture :naughty:. At this point, I'm leaning towards Orlando playing a bad guy. Hollywood still uses the cliché of the tattooed character as the villain or sometimes a comic relief anarchist type. Time will tell.

Thanks, Rene. Appreciate the pics. I am more and more curious about the film and Orlando's role. I hope this is one that will come my way.

WOW! Look at all those tattoos! I don't think I have seen this many on him before, they even have one going down behind his ear! Also, this makes me wonder even more what kind of a part he is playing. :hmmm:

Thank you so very much Rene for posting these pictures. :hug:

Kim

Looking good! That shirt is teasing us, revealing only glimpses of all the ink. Can't wait to see more!

Thank you, Rene.

I'm excited to see Orlando involved in a new project. Not sure how I feel about all of the "tats", but I love and support him no matter what. :iheart:

My guess is that he's playing some sort of "bad boy". :hmmm: Time will tell.

Thanks for all the pics, Rene! :highfive:

- Pam -

The UK shoot began a few days ago in London. Noomi posted this pic of herself with Michael Apted and Orlando today.

Unlocked_BTS02.jpg

- Noomi Rapace

So Orlando is in London for his birthday! :w00t:

That is a great picture. :2thumbs: I am glad to see him back on the set again for his new movie. :)

Thank you very much Rene for posting the picture. :hug:

Kim

Wow! Orlando looks great in these pictures! I also can't wait to see this movie and to see what kind of part Orlando is playing! :w00t:

Thank you so much Rene for posting these pictures. :hug:

Kim