Sunstar

The Interview

James Franco interviews Orlando in his upcoming film, The Interview:

TheInterview_01.jpg

TheInterview_02.jpg

- E! Online

James Franco Interviews Orlando Bloom and It's Hysterical—Watch Now!

James Franco is an actor, director, writer, painter and more.

And now he's a talk show host—well, at least pretending to be one in The Interview (in theaters on Dec. 25), his new comedy co-starring Seth Rogen.

Franco plays Dave Skylark, a talk show host who is recruited along with his producer (Rogen) by the CIA to assassinate Kim Jong-un.

And only we have the exclusive first look at a hilarious video that Franco shot while filming the movie. He appears in the clip as his Skylark character, who is interviewing the real Orlando Bloom on his talk show, Skylark Tonight.

Not only does Skylark start things off by incorrectly referring to the Brit actor as a "Sir," but he also suggests Viggo Mortensen be knighted because in The Lord of the Rings "that dude's got an accent, carries a sword and he f--ks things up."

Bloom explains that the queen cannot grant Mortensen a knighthood because, well, he's not even British.

Bloom desperately tries to get the clueless Skylark to talk about his charity, but he can't seem to rein him in.

"Does every movie have a book?" Skylark asks. "Is there a book for Pirates of the Caribbean I, II and III?"

But that's enough with us telling you about the video. You can check out the whole hysterical clip below. Get ready to laugh!

E! Online

I can't see the clip on E! Online. I don't know if it's because I'm in the UK, or if they forgot to add it. But I was able to watch it on WhoSay.

Breaking news: J.R.R. Tolkien is dead!!!!!!!!! :lmao2:

Such a good laugh!, this was amazing. I love how Orlando kind of portrayed himself as a character and that look he gives to the guy while he's saying why Orlando needs to be a knight. Oh! good times. I'm glad he's giving us more and more little things to see him in after a long time without much news. I'm still wating for amazon to open the streaming service to the world to be able to see all those little movies he's been doing in recent years.

Gosh.I can't wait for The hobbit to be here now!. Thanks for sharing, it's always a good day when I get to see Orlando.

Stardust.

Edit: Oh! I forgot to say. I was able to see it on E! and I'm outside the US but still in America (you know?, as in the continent :wink2: )

Edited by Stardust

That was hilarious! :lmao2: I also agree with James Franco about Orlando being a Knight, I think he should be! :throb:

I agree with every thing you said Stardust. :2thumbs:

Thank you very much Rene for posting the article and the links. :hug:

Kim

This was delightful! I can't think of a better way to start my day. Sir Orlando does his best to set the Skylark dude to rights. No such luck -- the host just keeps pushing forward in an hilariously clueless fashion. Thanks, Rene, for providing. I watched on E! Online with no difficulty.

Wow, that is too funny. :lmao2: Thanks for sharing Rene. Orlando was great. And he is already a knight in my eyes. The perfect knight. :wub: (Sorry couldn't resist).

He is a perfect knight, but not yet a Knight. What a hoot. Thanks for sharing this one Rene.

James Franco's character is so clueless, it's a pleasure to watch.

I was able to see this on whosay, but the eonline link just took me to a blank page, fwiw.

Aliza

So funny! Both Orlando and James did a good job in this scene.

Thanks for the laughs, Rene.