Sunstar

35 posts in this topic

Wow! That was fast unless this is just for the scenes in Prague. Going by Thompson's tweet it sounds like Orlando might be continuing later in London or is he referring to the Battle of the Five Armies World Premiere? :hmmm:

Thank you very much Rene for the latest update. :hug:

Kim

Going by Thompson's tweet it sounds like Orlando might be continuing later in London or is he referring to the Battle of the Five Armies World Premiere?

I think he means he will see Orlando when the production moves to London in January.

Thanks for the question, Kim, and for the answer, Rene. Good to know that there's more to come for the production in London.

Principal photography on 'Unlocked' is now finished and the film is going into post production.

Thanks for keeping us up to date on "Unlocked," Rene.

That is good news. That means its that much closer to being released! :)

Now we shall see what Orlando will do with his hair, I hope he keeps it long. :throb:

Thank you very much Rene for the update. :hug:

Kim

Unlocked will be released in March 2017.

2nd half of March 2017 will see both Unlocked and The Zookeepers Wife releases. Can't wait to see our work completed. 

- Kevan Van Thompson / Twitter

YES!!  :cheer2: 

Finally some news about "Unlocked", I almost gave up on ever seeing this!  So this is very exciting news.  :w00t:

Thank you so much Rene for the heads up.  :hug:

Kim

Finally! :yahoo: And if it's late March, not too far from my birthday. So maybe if I'm lucky, I'll have an early birthday present in 2017. :wink: