Sunstar

PICS: Zulu Press Conference - Japan

A few photos of Orlando arriving at the airport in Tokyo and meeting fans - there are more in the Gallerie.

Zulu_ArrivalJapan_04.jpg

Zulu_ArrivalJapan_05.jpg

Zulu_ArrivalJapan_06.jpg

- Zimbio

Orlando and actress Nozomi Sasaki attend the press conference for the Japan premiere of 'Zulu' at the Ritz Carlton Tokyo on August 27, 2014. Here are a few photos - there are more in the Gallerie.

Zulu_PressConJapan_02.jpg

Zulu_PressConJapan_04.jpg

Zulu_PressConJapan_05.jpg

Zulu_PressConJapan_09.jpg

Zulu_PressConJapan_12.jpg

Zulu_PressConJapan_14.jpg

Zulu_PressConJapan_18.jpg

Zulu_PressConJapan_23.jpg

- Zimbio

I absolutely love these pictures! Orlando looks so gorgeous and I am so happy to see that he is letting his hair grow! :hott: He is looking more like he did during his Will Turner days and I love it! :sigh:

Thank you so very much Rene for posting all these beauties. :hug:

Kim :faint:

Our man is looking like his usual gorgeous self. It's great to see him still being so gracious to greet his fans. I really

Iike the shirt he wore for the press conference. It's a bit of a departure for him, but I think the pattern suits him very nicely. So handsome, as always.

Thank you for the piccies and videos, Rene!

Ohh my! I spy dangly bits and that shirt is just gorgeous on him! :ka-nuke:

Thank you Rene!

Lauren xx

Lauren, I haven't thought of dangly bits in ages. Yes, indeed. There they are. Just like old times. :iheart:

Two more videos. :)

Press conference

Goldfish scooping on a TV show

I just watched the first two clips and I enjoyed them both very much. I love the second one where he did the Goldfish scooping and I was happy to see he got a few of them but they are hard to catch. :teehee:

I also loved listening to him talking about how much he is enjoying Japan and its culture and I also loved what he said about Forest and I hope they do get to team up again in a movie. :heart:

Thank you very much Rene for posting all these great clips. :hug:

Kim

Thank you, Sunstar. He's such a good sport, even when he's not sure what's going on.