Sunstar

PICS: Oz Comic-Con

Orlando will be a guest at Oz Comic-Con in Brisbane and Sydney.

Orlando Bloom Experience And Ultimate Experience Tickets

Are you a megafan of Orlando Bloom? Then you're in luck! Experience tickets and Ultimate Experience tickets for both Oz Comic-Con Brisbane and Sydney go on sale today, August 21 at 5:00 PM AEST!

Orlando Bloom Experience Ticket - $450

Orlando Bloom Experience tickets are available for either Saturday or Sunday. These include the following for one adult or child:

• Weekend entry
  • Priority entry into Oz Comic-Con
  • 1 autograph from Orlando Bloom
  • 1 professional photograph with Orlando Bloom
  • Reserved seating in the Orlando Bloom Experience panel
  • Oz Comic-Con souvenir event DVD (filmed and produced by Turncoat Studios)*
  • Priority queuing for photographs and autographs from Orlando Bloom

Please Note:While you can choose Saturday or Sunday Orlando Bloom Experience tickets, the listed day only applies to the day you can redeem your included autograph and photograph. The included weekend entry entitles you to attend the event on both days, but please note the Experience-only panels only occur on one of the two show days, and will be released closer to the show dates.

Orlando Bloom Ultimate Experience Ticket - $700

Orlando Bloom Ultimate Experience tickets are available for the Ultimate Orlando Bloom fan! These include the following for one adult or child:

• Weekend entry
  • Priority entry into Oz Comic-Con
  • 1 autograph from Orlando Bloom
  • 1 professional photograph with Orlando Bloom
  • Reserved seating in the Orlando Bloom Experience panel
  • Oz Comic-Con souvenir event DVD (filmed and produced by Turncoat Studios)*
  • Priority queuing for photographs and autographs from Orlando Bloom
  • Access to an exclusive meet and greet on the Saturday night with Orlando Bloom at a relaxed catered event.

Buy your Brisbane Orlando Experience and Ultimate Experience tickets here.

Buy your Sydney Orlando Experience and Ultimate Experience tickets here.

Coming to the show to see Orlando? Join our Facebook group: Oz Comic-Con presents Orlando Bloom in Australia to meet fellow Orlando fans before the show and ask us your Orlando-specific questions!

*Please note: Orlando Bloom's panels are not guaranteed to be on the DVD as his representation reserves the right to withhold the footage.

AUTOGRAPHS

$100 each (an 8x10 photograph will be included with each signature, or you may choose to have an appropriate personal item signed).

PHOTOGRAPHS

Photos with Orlando $100 each. Please note, unlike other photo opportunities only 2 people are allowed per photo with Orlando.

WOW! I wish I could be there for that but that is too expensive and he will be in Australia. :)

Thank you very much Rene for letting us know about this. :hug:

Kim

This is certainly out of my league money wise. However, I hope there are fans out there who can take advantage of this wonderful opportunity. Thanks, Rene, for bringing this our way.

This will be a nice opportunity for Orlando's Aussie fans. At least those with deep pockets! I hope Orlando enjoys this also. It will be a different way for him to interact with his fans.

Here are some pics of Orlando at Oz Comic-Con in Sydney:

OzComicCon091314_05.jpg

OzComicCon091314_02.jpg

OzComicCon091314_01.jpg

OzComicCon091314_03.jpg

OzComicCon091314_04.jpg

Port_Kwok01.jpg

Port_Kwok02.jpg

- JJ, Edward Kwok

Looks like Orlando had a fun Q&A with the fans. The blue of that shirt is very nice on him. Thank you, Rene!

These pics have blown me sideways. I'm all verklempt . . . :stretcher:

Many thanks for the beauties. :heart:

:giveup:

:faint:

Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous! I love his hair, the outfit and I am a goner! :ka-nuke:

Thank you so much Rene for posting all these beauties. :hug:

Kim :stretcher:

He looks so happy, healthy and relaxed and it's just a joy to see. I like his hair like this and not with so much gel. He's beautiful in the blue shirt, but, oh my, the black and white ones just did me in. :wub:
Thank you, Sunstar. Until I heard this huge sigh, I didn't realize I was holding my breath while I was looking at them. :blush:

Wow! I love him in blue. I love his piratey hair. Thanks so much for this on a Sunday afternoon!

Wow!! Awesomely beautiful man. Just when I think I've seen it all, he shows up in blue with gorgeous long locks and stunning smiles, looking relaxed and happy.

:wub:

Aliza