Sunstar

The Hobbit: BOFA - Trailers, Production Videos and Film Clips

Thanks Rene for bringing over the news of the teaser trailer for The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. Will definitely be watching it.

I can't wait to see it! :w00t:

Thank you Rene for letting us know. :hug:

Kim :leg:

Can't wait!! Thanks for letting us know Sunstar. After hearing some of the reports from Comic Con it should be a real treat! :cheer2:

Here it is! :w00t:

"Will you follow me, one last time?"

Thank you Rene for bringing over The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies trailer. I can't wait to see this film. It looks fantastic. Can't wait to see Legolas again.

Thanks, Rene. Oh my -- it gave me chills just watching and anticipating what is to come.

I have got chills, goosebumps and tears after watching this trailer because I have a feeling of what's coming! :w00t: :quiver: Very moving and I love how they added Billy Boyd's song from the Return of the King, it is the perfect addition to the trailer.

December 17th can't come soon enough for me and I can't wait to see Legolas again on that big screen!

Thank you very much Rene for posting this awesome trailer! :hug:

Kim, I am getting excited about seeing Legolas again on the big screen. I found Billy Boyd's song from The Return of the King very moving. I also got chills after watching the trailer because of what's to come in the film. I really want December 17 to come quick. This movie is going to be spectacular.

I had goosebumps all over, when I watched it.

Had a good cry too, as this will be the final part of "The Hobbit" and also the ´last´ journey for me as a fan, entering Middle-Earth for one last time. :pout:

Peter Jackson made movie history and oh boy, this movie will be an epic ending. Can´t wait for December to show up.

*Chinny*

Wow, awesome trailer :w00t: Definitely, makes me wish December 17 would get here already. I loved Pippin's song in ROTK and hearing it again in the trailer was very moving. It fit the images and the mood of the film beautifully. Thanks for posting Rene.

I agree with Kim and Kimberly that I can't wait to see Legolas again on the big screen. But Chinny makes a good point too that I know I'll be sad when BOFA ends, because it will be the last time we see Legolas, Gandalf, Bilbo and other favorites in a new movie. Heck I remember sobbing the first time I saw the end credits for ROTK because I became so invested in LOTR and now it was over.(Hearing "Into the West" during the end credits didn't help :lol: ). So I will definitely be bringing tissues for the end of BOFA. :cry:

Oh I know, when Gandalf says "will you follow me, one last time", that really got to me because it will be the last time we get to visit Middle Earth and see our beloved characters on the big screen! :blow:

Well, I still can't wait to see this movie, it is going to be emotional and I hope it gets the recognition it deserves when awards season comes back around just like they did with ROTK. :throb:

Kim

Wow! Thanks, Rene. The trailer was amazing and it also gave me chills. I think it was seeing the footage for the first time and hearing that song. :) I can't wait!

Check out TORn's frame by frame analysis of the Hobbit teaser trailer here.

Appreciate the link, Rene. However, I don't have Java Script so couldn't watch it.

A few caps from the frame by frame analysis of the trailer:

Hobbit3_TeaserCap01.jpg

Hobbit3_TeaserCap02.jpg

Hobbit3_TeaserCap03.jpg

Hobbit3_TeaserCap04.jpg

- TORn

Sorry you're unable to see the slideshow, Barbara. The caps I posted are numbers 14, 29, 45 and 59 - hope that helps a little.

Absolutely beautiful! :hott: Legolas takes my breath away every time I see him and these screencaps are no exception. :faint:

Thank you so much Rene for posting these gorgeous screencaps! :hug:

No worries, Rene. Beautiful caps. :iheart: Thanks so much for posting them.

As soon asI heard Billy's voice, I started to cry. Really. Can't wait!

Thank you Rene for bringing over the screen caps. I thought they were beautiful. I love seeing the screen caps of Legolas and I am so looking forward to seeing The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies in December.

The World Premiere of 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies' will be in London on December 1, 2014. :)

Fantastic promo!!! Thanks, Rene, for providing. Definitely the place to be on December 1st ... if only ... *sigh*

What a lovely bunch of lads! :hellyeah:

So, it's the beginning of the end. With all the promos, trailers, and bits of behind the scenes footage, all I can do is sigh and think, "Oh, I like that!"
​Live stream, eh? I'll be watching. :2thumbs: