Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

PICS: Comic-Con 2014 - The Hobbit: BOFA

SiriusXM's Entertainment Weekly radio broadcast from Comic-Con:

Hobbit3_ComicConSiriusXM_01.jpg

Hobbit3_ComicConSiriusXM_02.jpg

Hobbit3_ComicConSiriusXM_03.jpg- Zimbio

Luke Evans posted a photo of himself with Lee and Orlando here, and Stephen Amell posted a photo of himself with Orlando, John Barrowman and Paul Blackthorne here.

Thanks Sunstar for the great pictures. Orlando is looking gorgeous as ever. :iheart: At least half of the pics need a plotz warning since he has that killer smile in them. :ka-nuke: Looking forward to watching the video later.

Orlando, Luke and Andy discuss what you can expect from the third and final Hobbit film:

Orlando and Evangeline on "The Hobbit" and what they geek out for:

Wonderful pictures, Rene. Orlando looks terrific as do the other cast members. What a Sunday morning treat! I'll catch up with the videos later since I'm heading out of town shortly

Oh wow! :w00t: What a great way to start my Sunday morning! I am loving all these gorgeous pictures of Orlando! :hott: He looks like he is really enjoying himself hanging out with the rest of the cast! I especially love the picture of Orlando, Lee & Luke together, too much gorgeousness in one picture! :ka-nuke:

Thank you so much Rene for brightening up this gray, dismal Sunday morning for me! :hug:

Kim

Thanks Rene for bringing over more pics of Orlando with The Hobbit cast and for bringing over the video of The Hobbit cast at Comic-Con. Thank you Rene for bringing over the GIF from the Comic-Con Photo Booth. I laughed so hard. I also love the pics of Orlando, Lee, and Luke together. All three of them are gorgeous. You can see Orlando is having a fun time hanging out with the rest of the cast. Orlando is gorgeous and I love his smile. I loved watching all of the video clips with Orlando. I am so looking forward to seeing this film. I also love the pics of Orlando with Evangeline Lilly.

Thank you Rene for bringing over The Hobbit cast portrait. I love how everyone is pointing at Sir Peter Jackson.

What a marvelous cast picture --- with Sir Peter as the center of it all, as well he should be. Thanks, Rene.

I especially love the picture of Orlando, Lee & Luke together, too much gorgeousness in one picture!

What she said! :O

Thank you, thank you Sunstar for enabling all the plotzing. :notworthy: I watched online as it all unfolded yesterday but it's so lovely to come here and see there's so much more! :drool:

I am loving the return of the dangly bits and the bun. :wub: He seems to look like a slightly older, yet somehow wiser version of his younger elf self.

I love the cast portrait from EW, that is fabulous and I love how they are all pointing at Sir Peter. Yep, he is the man responsible for the greatest six movies of all time, for bringing together all these great actors and for discovering Orlando, if it weren't for Peter we would never have known about Orlando. :wub: So thank you Sir Peter for opening up a whole new world for us and for bringing Orlando into our lives. :iheart:

Thank you Rene for posting that wonderful cast portrait. :hug:

Kim :leg:

Amazing pics.Luke Evans was a well kept secret! And the bun and dangly bits are back! Love it! Thanks Rene for all the goodness!

A few more videos. :)

Entertainment Weekly interview:

Fandango Movieclips at Comic-Con:

Fun clips ... thanks for providing. I especially enjoyed biker dog. :)

I must say that I'm looking at Lee Pace with even more appreciative eyes now that I'm watching him in AMC's Halt and Catch Fire series.

Thanks for bringing over the video clips Rene. I really enjoyed watching chopper the biker dog. Orlando looks gorgeous and I love that his hair is pulled back into a ponytail. I am so looking forward to seeing The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies. I love Orlando's laugh. I also Welshwoman am enjoying watching Lee Pace in Halt and Catch Fire.

I'm having so many happy flashbacks looking at these pictures that I can hardly believe that any time has passed at all. Oh, that smile and giggle is still so sweet! :wub:

Orlando really did looked amazing! :wub:

So glad his hair is growing longer, as it suits him so well.

The ponytail does reminds me on the old days, when he was busy filming ´Pirates of the Caribbean´

I still have hopes, that he might be a part of "PotC-5 ". playing Will Turner again .

. as I know this is only wishful thinking :unsure:

*Chinny*

Sign in to follow this