Sunstar

PICS: Zulu Premiere - Germany

Orlando was at the German premiere of 'Zulu' in Hamburg on May 5, 2014, and he arrived on a motorbike. :) Here are a few pics - there are more in the Gallerie.

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_19.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_20.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_21.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_22.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_01.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_06.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_08.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_11.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_13.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_14.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_16.jpg

Zulu_Prem_Germany050514_18.jpg

- Zimbio, Bild, Morgenpost

There are two short audio clips from NJoy here and an interview with RTL Nord here.

OMG! I love all of these pictures! Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous and I can tell he is enjoying himself. :hott:

I can't think of a better way to start my exciting day then to see new pictures of Orlando looking gorgeous and happy. Why, this day is going to be exciting for me is because I am getting The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug from Netflix and I can't wait to see Legolas on our big screen TV! :cheer2:

Thank you so much Rene for posting all these beauties! :hug:

Kim

Thanks, Rene, for the pictures and videos. How fun that Orlando arrived on a motorcycle! He looks terrfic. The crowd was beyond enthusiastic. I watched the videos and appreciated the visuals. I have no knowledge of German so the audio escaped me. But that's okay. I got the flavor of things.

I love Orlando's bracelets and the yellow tie! It's been so long since we've seen him wear yellow. It goes really well with his blue suit.

Thanks for all the photos and videos, Rene. The second one was fun. Gotta love Orlando at premieres.

CaliMom, that's one of the first things I noticed, that lovely yellow tie, I almost swooned, He looks perfectly gorgeous, even with that wind blown hair. Thanks, so much, Sunstar.

With his hair that way, Orlando is looking like a clean-shaven Balian. :blush:

Orlando looked gorgeous at the premiere. Thanks Rene for the pics and the videos. Love the bracelets he's wearing and I love his suit and the yellow tie. Just wondering how he was able to bring his motorbike to the premiere? Loved it when he showed up on his motor bike. Loved it when he gave those flowers to a fan. He is so gracious to his fans which makes me like him even more. Hoping that we will hear soon of Zulu being released onto DVD for region 1 soon.

He just get's more awesome and I'm loving those piratey curls! :ghostship:

Calling all suit sluts!!!! :w00t:

What a beautiful set of pictures. And I agree, he does look like he's having a great time.

:wub:

Aliza