Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

PICS: 2014 MTV Movie Awards

Orlando accepted the Best Fight award for 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug' at the MTV Movie Awards on April 13, 2014. :) Here are a few photos - the rest are in the Gallerie.

MTV_MovieAwards14_04.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_11.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_20.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_23.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_28.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_35.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_40.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_47.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_41.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_51.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_52.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_55.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_57.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_60.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_61.jpg

MTV_MovieAwards14_62.jpg

- Zimbio, MTV

The entire show is available on demand here. The videos won't work in the UK, but US ka-Bloomies can see Orlando in Clip 21 - Orlando Bloom introduces Eminem and Rihanna, and Clip 31 - Orlando Bloom and Evangeline Lilly win Best Fight for 'The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug'.

Thanks for the pics, Rene. As usual these days, I forgot it was on. (And too happy celebrating the latest episode of GoT :lol: ). So I'm happy clips are available.

I love these photos! Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous! :hott: The hair, the smile, the expressions are sending my heart into a flutter! :faint:

I am also thrilled that he and Evangeline won for Best Fight Scene! :yahoo:

I also missed it last night because there was too many other shows on, so I am glad there are video clips and I absolutely enjoyed Orlando's acceptance speech, that was fabulous! :w00t:

Thank you so much Rene for posting everything. :hug:

Kim

Multiple thank yous to you, Rene, for the pictures and the link to the show. I so appreciate your naming the clips that showed Orlando. I happily caught those, and send my congratulations once again to him and to Evangeline Lilly on their win. BTW, he looks wonderful!!

Thanks for bringing over the pics Rene of Orlando at the MTV movie awards. He looks gorgeous. I loved Orlando's acceptance speech. It's great that Orlando and Evangeline won for best fight scene for The Desolation of Smaug. Thank you also Rene for the link to the show. Love Orlando's smile and I love the pic of him and Josh Hutchinson. Orlando has not aged at all. He looks so handsome and young in the pics and I love that he is letting his hair grow long.

I also love the pics of Orlando with Lupita Nyong'o from 12 Years a Slave. Orlando is very handsome and looks like his character Drew from Elizabethtown with the hairstyle. Rene, is there another way to see the MTV movie clips of Orlando? I clicked on the link and it said the video could not show in my location. I would like to be able to watch Orlando clips from the MTV video awards again.

Sunstar, thank you for all the wonderful pictures. Orlando is quite easily the most beautiful person I've ever seen, inside and out.
I haven't used this smiley in long time, but that first picture! :hellyeah: Oh, and this one as well. :ka-nuke:

Orlando talks about the win and tells us what to expect for the December release of The Hobbit: There and Back Again:

Kimberley, I can't watch the MTV clips either, as I'm in the UK. I watched the show on TV last night and it will be repeated today. Check your TV guide to see if the show will be repeated in your location.

Thanks, Rene, for this latest clip. Well done, Orlando and Evangeline. Looking forward to the third film of the trilogy. Sounds like we'll be treated to plenty of elf action. I'm sorry you and Kimberley are shut out of the MTV Awards clips. Kimberley, I hope you'll find a way to watch the clips.

I can't wait to see There And Back Again! :cheer2: It sounds like it is going to be exciting! :yahoo:

Thank you so much Rene for posting the clip. :hug: I also hope you and Kimberley get to see his clips from the Awards show soon. :iheart:

Kim

OMG! December is so far away and I can't wait!. Seeing him last year playing Legolas again was so much fun, it made me feel like I was 20 again but with a very different perspective.weird I know, but very much fun!. My mother just looks at me like, Oh! God, she's never going to grow up LOL.

Thank you Rene for posting the video clip of Orlando. Thank you for letting me know that the show will be replayed. Also looking forward to seeing the third film. It sounds exciting. Thank you Welshwoman. Hope to watch the show again on MTV, it's being replayed. Thank you Kim. I wish the clips would play for me but I will just watch the MTV awards again to see Orlando.

Thanks for the great pictures and video clip Rene! Oh my he looks gorgeous. :hott:

I also thought Orlando gave a great speech. I loved how he paid tribute to the stunt men. :wub: And I disagree with Orlando-Legolas would kick all of the competitions' butt. No disrespect to Jennifer Lawrence/Katniss but Legolas is the better archer. Melissa McCarthy could be tough, and might win if she caught him off-guard, but since when has Legolas been caught off guard? :P

Rene, Kimberly, and other non-US Ka-Bloomies. I hope you all get the chance to see his speech. Fingers crossed.

I am a bit late to this thread but it was worth the wait. There are some stunning pictures here. :hott:

T.

Nearly forgot - (he is affecting my brain.) Thanks Rene! :hug:

Unfortunately I missed the MTV awards not realizing that Orlando was up for an award. I am hoping I can still catch it on demand in Canada.

The pictures shown here of Orlando are brilliant and I have snagged them all. It's time I had a new signature.

Take care everyone and :hug:

Charlie

Sign in to follow this