Sunstar

The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies

I absolutely enjoyed Orlando's interview on TORN.net, that was really great and I can't wait to see how they tie up Legolas's story and connect it to the Lord of the Rings! :w00t:

In the New York Daily News article I loved that part where Orlando is dreaming of showing all six films to Flynn when he gets older, too cute! :wub:

Thank you very much Rene for posting the links. :hug:

Kim

Loved the TORN interview especially. Quoting Orlando here: "So I think that there’s– Where there is some creative license, it’s all done in the desire to entertain in the best way possible, which I think is why they tied up my story at the end of this movie, and makes it feel like it will flow really beautifully into Lord of The Rings. I think you’ll feel that about all of it when you finish the trilogy. Cool." Cool, indeed!

Thanks, Rene, for these informative and entertaining links.

Truly memorable Legolas moments. Helm's Deep remains my favorite action sequence. I'll say thus far. because I haven't seen Five Armies yet.

Thanks, Rene. You are unfailingly good to us.

I love all of those Legolas moments but my favorite is the Oliphaunt, every time that part comes on I can't help but cheer! :cheer2: But of course this could change once I see the Battle of the Five Armies. :shiny:

I also love the part where Orlando said he would love to play Gollum and how much he loves that character and how brilliantly Andy Serkis played him. :)

Thank you so much Rene for posting this link and for everything you have done for us. :hug:

Kim

That was a fun read. I enjoyed revisiting those scenes, like a walk down Memory Lane.

Thank you, Rene!