Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

PICS: 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party

Orlando was at the 2014 Vanity Fair Oscar Party on Sunday, March 2, 2014. Here are a few photos - there are more in the Gallerie.

VFairOscarParty030214_01.jpg

VFairOscarParty030214_02.jpg

VFairOscarParty030214_05.jpg

:wub:

VFairOscarParty030214_06.jpg

VFairOscarParty030214_09.jpg

VFairOscarParty030214_11.jpg

VFairOscarParty030214_19.jpg

VFairOscarParty030214_20.jpg

- Zimbio, SocialiteLife, Popsugar,JJ

Thanks, Rene. Not sure about his hair, but otherwise looking good. :iheart: The SuitSlut in me rejoices to see him in a tux.

Orlando is looking absolutely gorgeous, he looks so handsome in that suit and my fingers are just itching to run themselves through his hair. :hott:

Thank you so much Rene for posting all these beauties. :hug:

Kim

Thanks Sunstar for posting the lovely pictures of Orlando. He looks gorgeous in his suit and I love that he is letting his hair grow longer.

Thanks Sunstar for posting the lovely pictures of Orlando. He looks gorgeous in his suit and I love that he is letting his hair grow longer.

I agree with you about his hair, I wonder if he is growing it for a new role we don't know about yet. :)

Kim

Wonderful photos. They bring me flashbacks from years back when I used to save and rename every photo. :rolleyes:

I love the longer hair, the tux and the proper shoes.

Thanks for providing, Sunstar.

The SuitSlut in me rejoices to see him in a tux.

What she said! :w00t::stretcher:

Thanks Rene!

Aliza

Our man in a suit is looking really fine as usual. Except the hair. I love the longer hair but it really needs a brush or comb through it. What do I know - perhaps it was windy that day.

Thanks Sunstar.

T.

I'm also loving the look of that tux on "The Pretty". Some may complain about the lack of a tie, but it has the only accessory it needs, Orlando. As for the hair, here's hoping it's for a new role coming soon.

Just like Welshwoman and Tahiri I'm not sure about the hair. Although I absolutely love longer hair, he could have used a brush or a comb, especially in combination with that gorgeous suit. But I don't complain, seeing him wearing a tux is always a treat :) .

Raven

:naughty: Looking good! Thanks for the pics, Rene. It's always nice to see Orlando with a smile on his face. Especially if he is wearing a suit!

Very pretty! I love the suit. The hair.well.no comment.

Oh, haven't seen the Suit in a long time! And proper shoes, coat buttoned. Me thinks our lovely young man has matured into a very handsome one, indeed!

Sign in to follow this