Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

8 posts in this topic

Share a Star is a newly founded charity which helps severely unwell children and teenagers under the age of 21.

Facebook.com/Share a Star -

We are very excited to say that Orlando Bloom has offered his support to Share a Star - he even gave us a picture of him with his beautiful son Flynn and a personal message to Jessica, so we now have a STAR as part of SHARE A STAR.

post-923-0-95937700-1392749513_thumb.jpg

Thanks Sunstar for bringing this over about Orlando and Share a Star. It is a great thing that Orlando is giving support and his time to this charity. It shows that he is compassionate, kind hearted, and a gentleman. That is a lovely pic of Orlando with Flynn. I wonder where that pic was taken?

That is a beautiful picture of Orlando & Flynn and I am also not surprised that Orlando would support this wonderful cause for children that need it the most. :iheart: This is also one of the many reasons why we love Orlando so much. :heart:

Thank you so much Rene for posting the picture and letting us know about Orlando's support for this charity. :hug:

Kim

Thanks Rene for the news about Orlando's big heart and generosity and for the adorable picture of the Bloom men.

Aliza

I know this was posted about a month ago, but for some odd :dunce: reason I just now saw it.

I'm happy to know that Orlando is continuing to donate his time to charities. He's such a wonderful, generous person. :wub:

Thank you, Rene, for letting us know. :highfive:

- Pam -

Sign in to follow this