Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

PICS: Romeo and Juliet Film Premiere

The US Film Premiere of Romeo and Juliet was held at Clearview Chelsea Cinema on February 4, 2014 in New York. Here are a few photos - the rest are in the Gallerie.

RomeoJuliet_USFilmPrem020414_03.jpg

RomeoJuliet_USFilmPrem020414_11.jpg

RomeoJuliet_USFilmPrem020414_13.jpg

RomeoJuliet_USFilmPrem020414_17.jpg

RomeoJuliet_USFilmPrem020414_25.jpg

RomeoJuliet_USFilmPrem020414_26.jpg

RomeoJuliet_USFilmPrem020414_29.jpg

RomeoJuliet_USFilmPrem020414_33.JPG

- Zimbio, JJ

There's a short video of Orlando setting the flashbulbs ablaze here.

Thanks Sunstar for bringing over the pics. Condola is beautiful and Orlando is gorgeous. I wonder why Romeo and Juliet is not being shown in theatres in Canada. I hope it will be released onto DVD soon so I can buy it. Thanks Sunstar for bringing over the video of Orlando.

I love all of the pictures, Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous! He is just what I need to lift my spirits up. :wub:

Thank you so much Rene for posting all these beauties. :hug:

Kim

Lovely to see Orlando, and especially with Condola. Thanks, Rene, for posting, and for the short video. Much appreciated.

How lovely!! Another red carpet experience for Orlando and Condola. While I wish one of my screens was one to receive Romeo and Juliet, I'm delighted that so many will be able to watch and catch some of the magic of Broadway in their home towns. I'm glad other productions are being lined up for the same treatment. Bringing Broadway to a wider audience. Couldn't be better! I hope Orlando finds another vehicle that will bring him back on stage.

Thanks Sunstar for bringing over the red carpet interviews with Orlando Bloom and Condola Rashad. Condola looked beautiful and Orlando looked gorgeous. Am excited that a lot of people will get to see Romeo and Juliet in the theatre. I am also excited that they are bringing Broadway to a wider audience that couldn't make it to New York to see the play. I also hope that Orlando does more theatre and comes back to Broadway. He is such a great actor and I have loved all of the movies he has been in. Does anyone know if you can get In Celebration on DVD? I remember Orlando did the play in the West End and wanted to know if they made it available on DVD? I hope a DVD release of Romeo and Juliet is announced soon so I can buy a copy of it and watch Orlando as Romeo as many times as I want. @Sunstar I thought I heard Bonnie Comley say when she was talking about bringing Romeo and Juliet to the big screen that it would be shown in theatres in Canada or was I wrong? I thought I heard her mention that there would be an opportunity in Canada to see Romeo and Juliet.

Kimberley, Darryl Schaffer said it will be on about 800 screens including Canada (700 in the US). Check for updates at BroadwayHD.com and hopefully a theatre near you will be added to the list.

Thanks Sunstar for giving me the information. I am glad I joined the Ka-Bloom board because it is great to talk with other people who are fans of Orlando. Am excited for Romeo and Juliet coming to theatres and coming to DVD.

@Sunstar I checked updates on BroadwayHD.Com and so far they only have the theatres showing Romeo and Juliet in the US listed. Hoping theatres in Canada will be listed soon showing Romeo and Juliet. I hope Orlando does more theatre and stars on Broadway again. I would definitely go and see him on stage.

Kimberley, I searched for movie theatres in Canada and found Cineplex - Romeo and Juliet will be shown in some of their theatres on March 6 and 16, 2014.

I really enjoyed the clip and I loved what Orlando said and he looked gorgeous! :hott:

I also just checked the listing again to see if any theaters in my area have been added and nothing! I was hoping Revere or Danvers had been added but no luck. :( So I will have to wait, hope, pray and keep my fingers crossed it comes out on DVD! But didn't I hear them say something about Video On Demand?

Thank you very much Rene for posting the clip. :hug:

Kim

Thanks Sunstar for the information. I will definitely be going in March to see Romeo and Juliet in the theatre.

Just bought my tickets to see Romeo and Juliet on March 6. I can't wait to see it and am happy it is being shown in Canada.

Sign in to follow this