ka-Bloom.org Forum

C'è Posta Per Te

Sunstar

Orlando was a guest on the Italian TV show 'C'e Posta per Te' ('You've Got Mail') on Saturday and you can watch the video here (00.00 - 35.54) or here.

Here's a brief summary from TVBlog.it:

21:14 enters the story's protagonist, Chiara, a 23 year old girl who has no parents and wants to surprise her older sister.

21:16 Maria De Filippi tells the dramatic story of Chiara. The girl has lost her father when she was little and she subsequently lost her mother, who died of cancer in 2010.

21:18 Chiara wants to thank her sister Elisa for protecting her from the pain of illness and death of her mother but she also wants to ask forgiveness for leaving her alone at home after deciding to go to live with her ​​boyfriend.

I love the screencaps, Orlando looks absolutely gorgeous and what a wonderful thing that Chiara did for her sister, Elisa and I think its great how Orlando agreed to be there for Elisa and Chiara. :heart:

Thank you so much Rene for the screencaps and for the video link. :hug:

Kim

Thanks Sunstar for the pics. Orlando looks gorgeous as always. When I tried clicking on the link to see the video, it wouldn't show. It just kept showing advertisements. Are there other links to see the video? That is great that Orlando was there to meet the sisters.

When I tried clicking on the link to see the video, it wouldn't show. It just kept showing advertisements. Are there other links to see the video?

These are the only two sites with video links that I've found, Kimberley. There were three commercials before the video on both sites when I watched it yesterday, but only one today.
I don't know if you'll see less commercials this way, but here's the video separated into 3 parts from the second site:
Part 3 - Elisa meets her idol Orlando Bloom who, among other things, gives her a ring with a very significant inscription ...

I think it's great and sweet that Orlando got to be there for Chiara and Elisa. I had tears in my eyes watching the video. Thanks Sunstar for bringing over the video in three parts. I only had to see one commercial. Orlando looked gorgeous as always. The rings Orlando gave the sisters was beautiful. Does anyone know where he got those rings? I thought it was beautiful and touching what Chiara did for her sister.