Jan

The Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug Premieres

I love the pictures from the European Premiere and Orlando looks so gorgeous! I love his smile and the suit looks great on him. But I agree he does look so tired, he looks like he could sleep a month. :wub:

Not much longer now until I see our gorgeous Elven Prince on that big movie screen! :cheer2:

Thank you so much Rene for the beauties and for the video clips. :hug:

Kim aka Aranes :leg:

Orlando looks gorgeous in the blue suit. He has not aged at all. I love his laugh in the video where he can't remember lines from The Hobbit. Loved watching the interviews with the rest of the cast. Orlando is gracious with his fans and takes his time in signing autographs. I am taking my sister to The Hobbit as a Christmas gift because we both are excited to see it.

Orlando was at the screening of The Desolation of Smaug hosted by the Cinema Society and Moncler on December 11 in New York City. Here are a few pics - the rest are in the Gallerie.

Hobbit2_NewYorkScreening121113_03.jpg

Hobbit2_NewYorkScreening121113_06.jpg

Hobbit2_NewYorkScreening121113_07.jpg

Hobbit2_NewYorkScreening121113_11.jpg

Hobbit2_NewYorkScreening121113_12.jpg

At the afterparty with Stephen Fry.

Hobbit2_NewYorkScreeningAfterparty121113

- Zimbio

Thanks for providing, Rene. My word, he must be exhausted -- that's a lot of travel. He looks good but tired (most understandable).

Orlando looks fabulous! :wub: Also, does anyone else notice how Orlando's hair is growing longer, it kind of looks the way it did when he did Elizabethtown. Could there be some truth to the Guy Fawkes Project rumor? :hmmm:

I also love the pictures of him with Evangeline they look great together. :)

So I wonder if he is done with The Hobbit and can finally get some rest because he definitely needs it.

Thank you very much Rene for posting these latest beauties. :hug:

Kim

Orlando looks gorgeous. Love the pics of him with Evangeline Lilly and Stephen Fry. Evangeline looks beautiful. Love that Orlando is letting his hair grow longer. I hope those rumours of the Guy Fawkes project are true. Thanks Sunstar for bringing us pictures of Orlando. He looks so handsome at the screening of The Desolation of Smaug.

Thanks Sunstar. He is looking good, (and I like that jacket) but I agree that the jet-lag is showing, mainly in the last picture.

T. :pudding:

Does anyone know the designer of his jacket because I think that jacket looks really good on him. He does look exhausted. Hope he gets to rest and have a break. He still looks very handsome.

:wub: Thank you Jan , Rene and Patty for the pictures, videos and links! I love all this, just everything. All the pictures are beautiful, he's just as sweet and drool-worthy as ten years ago, Ka-Bloom is bubling with excitement... :wub:

But am I the only one who thinks of Orlando's first ever movie role when looking at the picture of him with Stephen Fry? :doh:

Love,

Anni

Wowie Wow Wow Wow! Orlando looks so gorgeous (even if tired). :kablaam:

I love his clothes. I love Evangeline's clothes too. It is so wonderful to see all the premiere events.

Thanks for sharing to whoever has been doing all of this work.

Aliza :sheangel::samooch2:

But am I the only one who thinks of Orlando's first ever movie role when looking at the picture of him with Stephen Fry? :doh:

Love,

Anni

You're not the only one Anni. I think it's pretty neat that after 16 years they manage to team up yet again.

Great pictures - thanks Rene!

I'm a little late to this party because of final exams but I must say that he couldn't be more lovely. It just isn't possible. Will there ever be a time when I can look at him and see that smile and charm and not be awash with fangirl love? No. I don't think so. Many thanks to all who brought this loveliness. My nursing school addled brain- and my fan girl heart- are most grateful.

I'm a little late to this party because of final exams but I must say that he couldn't be more lovely. It just isn't possible. Will there ever be a time when I can look at him and see that smile and charm and not be awash with fangirl love? No. I don't think so. Many thanks to all who brought this loveliness. My nursing school addled brain- and my fan girl heart- are most grateful.

Well Said Geri-me too! Except not the nursing school brain-its an insurance brain!

Thank you'll so much