Sunstar

PICS: No Man's Land & Waiting for Godot Opening Night

Orlando attends the 'No Man's Land' and 'Waiting for Godot' opening night at the Cort Theatre on Sunday, November 24, 2013:

WaitingForGodot112413_01.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_02.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_03.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_04.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_05.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_06.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_07.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_08.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_09.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_10.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_11.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_12.jpg

WaitingForGodot112413_13.jpg

- Broadway World, Celebrity Gossip, Broadway.com

There's a short video interview here.

Thanks, Rene, for the pictures and the video. I wish I could see Sir Ian and Sir Patrick in their plays. The accolades were flying thick and fast for these two very gifted actors. About Orlando's pictures: my favorites are the profile ones. :iheart:

Wonderful pictures! Orlando looks so gorgeous but he looks a little cold which is not surprising since that was the night it barely got out of the teens and twenties. I also love the picture of Orlando with Sir Ian and Liv, definitely brings back great memories. :heart:

I am also not surprised to see him coming out to support Sir Ian and Sir Patrick. :)

Thank you very much Rene for posting these beauties and the link to the video. :hug:

Kim

Yes, let me add that I, too enjoyed seeing Orlando, Sir Ian and Liv together. A lovely LOTR reunion.

Orlando is looking smart but tired in most of these. Perhaps Kim is right and he is just cold, - or both! :shiver:

Thanks Sunstar.

T.

I love the new pictures and the ones of Orlando, Sir Ian and Liv actually got me all choked up. :wub:

Thank you so much Rene for posting these latest gems. :hug:

Kim

Thanks Sunstar for posting these pics. I especially love the ones of Orlando with Sir Ian and Liv Tyler. It made me think of the LOTR. I love the pics of him with Luke Evans.

I'm glad he only has a couple more weeks to go - he does look a bit tired around the eyes.

Thanks for the pics, Rene. I agree with everyone else, my favorites are with Liv and Sir Ian.

(P.S., I hate Waiting for Godot but I'd make the sacrifice to see this one.)

Great photos and the video was nice as well. I really like the photos of Orlando with Luke Evans.

Thank you, Rene!

I was lucky enough to see Sir Ian and Mr. Stewart in No Man's Land when it played in Berkeley last summer and was so hoping I could swing a trip to NYC to see Waiting for Godot and Romeo and Juliet. Alas, it was not to be, but I am thrilled to see these pics. I too am so happy to see the reunion ones. Lovely.

Aliza