Sunstar

23 posts in this topic

These are gorgeous! Between Romeo & Juliet and the Hobbit I forgot all about Zulu, so these are definitely perfect reminders. :throb:

Thank you very much Rene for posting these awesome stills. :hug:

Kim

Hello, Mr. Rugged! Orlando is looking intense here.

I am really hoping for a wide release for Zulu so we can all have a chance to see it.

Rene, thank you for grabbing all the production photos for us and loading them into our Gallerie.

Oops! I've had these production photos and behind the scenes photos for a few weeks, but I forgot to post them.

Zulu_Prod09.jpg

Zulu_Prod10.jpg

Zulu_Prod11.jpg

Zulu_BTS01.jpg

Zulu_BTS02.jpg

Zulu_BTS03.jpg

Wonderful pictures, Rene. Thanks for providing. From Romeo to Brian in "Zulu." Orlando's versatility is definitely on display.

Ooohh, thank you Rene! No worries about holding these back. It's wonderful to see them any time! It's amazing to see Orlando trying on different roles to really grow as an actor.

Don't fret Rene, you remembered eventually! Thanks for posting them.

I like the cast and crew shot, presumably taken at the end of filming.

T.

Thanks for posting these pics Sunstar. It's great to see Orlando taking on different roles. He is a very talented and gifted actor. I also like the cast and crew picture. I hope Zulu will be shown in theatres internationally.

Oh wow! I love these pictures and I was just thinking about Zulu tonight because Forest Whitaker just received the Joel Siegel Humanitarian Award at the Critics Choice Movie Awards tonight, so Zulu was on my mind! I also can't wait to see Orlando in this film working beside Forest Whitaker and I hope we hear about a DVD release very soon. :)

I also agree with what every one said about Orlando being a gifted actor, he is one of the best and I wish he would get the recognition that he deserves.

Thank you very much Rene for posting these great pictures and don't worry about holding them back because they were a pleasant surprise and perfect timing. :hug:

Kim

More piccies for my "Zulu" folder! :clap:

Thanks bunches, Rene! :hug:

My first thought on the one with the gun pointed at Orlando was "don't HURT him!" :teehee: But, then again, that's my first thought on any movie where his character is in danger, even if only for a moment. :blush:

I'm right-click/saving them AFAP (as fast as possible)!

- Pam -

Sunstar, you're killing me with these latest pictures. They're making it almost impossible to be patient for the release of Zulu in the USA. Whether on the big screen (preferably) or on dvd, I want to see this performance!

That is a great picture! :)

Thank you very much Rene for posting this beauty. :hug:

Kim

Here's another production photo and two behind the scenes photos:

Zulu_Prod13.jpg

Zulu_BTS04.jpg

Zulu_BTS05.jpg

Thank you Rene for bringing over the production photo and two behind the scenes photos of Orlando in Zulu. I so want to see Orlando as Brian Epkeen. I hope Zulu will be released soon onto DVD so I can buy it. I know you can buy it in Europe but it won't play on my DVD player because it's for Region 1. I hope it will be released onto a Region 2 DVD soon. Anybody know if Zulu will be released soon onto the US Amazon site?

I love these photos of Orlando from Zulu! After seeing these photos I want to see this movie even more and I am hoping and praying we learn of a DVD U.S. release date very soon!

Thank you so much Rene for posting these latest awesome pictures! :hug:

Kim

I'm trying very hard not to get angry, but it's very difficult. Each new find of production stills or behind the scenes photos just increases my desire to see Zulu, but it looks as if there won't even be a limited release at this point.
I know I shouldn't rant, and I am very thankful that Sunstar is keeping us so well supplied with beauties like these.
I suppose I'll just have to take a "chill pill" and wait for the dvd.

I'm afraid the downside to this new 'direction' in his career is that we are less likely to see his films in wide release plus a delay in seeing them via home video. I know he couldn't give a rat's ass :lol: , but it does make it rough on us fans! The problem with 'the cinema' these days is that if they aren't a blockbuster superhero movie or a gross-out comedy with Adam Sandler or Seth Rogan, we're not likely to see them - they don't bring in the money. *sigh*

I'm afraid the downside to this new 'direction' in his career is that we are less likely to see his films in wide release plus a delay in seeing them via home video. I know he couldn't give a rat's ass :lol: , but it does make it rough on us fans! The problem with 'the cinema' these days is that if they aren't a blockbuster superhero movie or a gross-out comedy with Adam Sandler or Seth Rogan, we're not likely to see them - they don't bring in the money. *sigh*

I agree with every thing you said Jan. I couldn't have said it better myself if I tried, especially about "the cinema". :)

Kim