Sunstar

The Desolation of Smaug: Posters

I love the new poster of Legolas. He is beautiful but he looks sad and very deep in thought. :heart:

Thank you very much Rene for posting this latest beauty. :hug:

Kim aka Aranes :leg:

The French posters are lovely, thanks for the link, Patty. I hope we can find a bigger version of the Legolas poster.

All of these posters are amazing. The French posters especially, are gorgeous beyond words - all of them. This Legolas poster leaves me breathless. Tolkien would be proud.

I'm growing quite fond of Bard. The more we see of him the more I like the casting choice. Absolutely adore Thranduil and that throne of his shown in the bottom right hand corner of one of the Elf posters is truly bad-ass! They should name that poster, 'Beware of Wood-elves'.

My bad. I meant to thank Patty for posting the gorgeous French Legolas poster. :doh:

Thank you very much Patty and I love it! :hug:

Kim

An exclusive first look at a beautiful new tapestry with scenes from The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug:

Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug Tapestry

New art presents scenes from upcoming Peter Jackson film (Use the magnifier to get a closer look at the detail in each section; move left and right using the scroll bar under the image.)

Amazing detail!! Intricate and oh so beautiful. :iheart: Thanks, Rene, for the link.

You can make your own wallpapers, Facebook covers and profile images with The Desolation of Smaug Wallpaper Generator - here's the link.

I just tried it out and that was very easy to do. I made a Facebook Cover with Legolas, Tauriel and Thranduil in the center and it came out perfect!

Thank you very much Rene for posting the link. :hug:

Kim

Here's a bigger version of the new Legolas poster:

Hobbit2_Poster11.jpg

- WarnerBros.fr

Oh I know, he looks so sad in this poster and I want so much to reach through and give him a much needed hug. :heart:

Thank you so much Rene for posting this hires beauty. :hug:

Kim

They just keep coming, don't they? I really like this one with Bilbo front and center as he should be. The elves are together -- I look forward to their interaction. It will be such a joy to see Legolas again. :iheart:

Wow! Another new beauty and I love it! :2thumbs:

December 13th is less than a month away! :cheer2:

Thank you very much Rene for posting this. :hug:

Kim aka Aranes :leg:

Here's another new poster:

Hobbit2_Poster08.jpg

I was at WalMart late this afternoon shopping for groceries. A wrong turn led to a happy discovery. . . the new Hobbit posters are out and at a reduced price. I purchased ($5) the above gorgeous :hott: poster of Legolas, his father Thranduil and Tauriel.

Better grab them before they're gone! :O

- Pam -

Thanks for the tip, Pam. I'm out and about this morning, and will visit my local Wal Mart.

The posters are at Wal-Mart! :w00t:

Thank you Pam for letting us know. :hug:

Kim