Sunstar

40 posts in this topic

Thanks for the links, Rene. "Zulu: Cape Town et la Loi" gave me a real feel for the film and its flavor. I'm trading on my college French which was decades ago. Sadly, it hasn't been much of a help in translation.

Very powerful and compelling clips and I can't wait to see this but I will probably have to wait until it comes out on DVD. I was hoping it would be coming out On Demand but I haven't heard anything about that.

Thank you very much Rene for posting the links to the trailers. :hug:

Kim

Thanks for these, Rene. Still hoping to see this film. Like Barbara, my high school French fails me. Thank goodness for subtitles on some parts!

Wow! High octane and then some. Thanks, Rene, for providing.

Wow! That was intense and what a different part for Orlando and I can tell just by watching the trailer that Orlando and Forest are going to be great together! :) I am also very happy for the Japanese fans getting to see this movie.

Thank you very much Rene for posting the trailer. :hug:

Kim

Thanks for the new trailer, Sunstar. It looks as if the movie is going to be every bit as intense and violent as the book, and Orlando looks amazing as Brian!
I may be wrong, but I get the impression the movie is being called Capetown for the Japanese release. Could this be right?

I may be wrong, but I get the impression the movie is being called Capetown for the Japanese release. Could this be right?

Yes, that's right. Zulu is known as Cape Town in Japan, Cape Town Cops in Sweden, and City of Violence in the Netherlands.

Thanks also for the new trailer Rene. Zulu looks like an interesting film and Orlando does look amazing as Brian Epkeen. It will be neat to see Orlando in this role. I also agree with you Kim that Orlando and Forest are going to be great together in this film. I hope there will be a DVD announcement for Region 2 soon because after watching this trailer, I now want to see Zulu even more. It's great that the people in Japan get to see this movie.

Orlando will visit Japan on August 26th to promote Zulu. You can watch a new clip from the film here.

OMG! That was intense and it looks like Orlando's character gets shot! :O

I am also happy for the Japanese fans that will finally get to see Orlando in this film. Now I wonder when it will be our turn to finally see Orlando in this?!

Thank you very much Rene for posting the link to the new clip. :hug:

Kim

Thanks for yet another glimpse of Zulu, Sunstar. Each trailer increases my excitement as well as frustration. I want so much to see it, and it seems so far away for us. :tantrum: There, that's my little temper tantrum for today.

Well said, Serendipity. Your little tantrum says it for all of us who are eagerly awaiting a chance to see this film.

Each trailer increases my excitement as well as frustration. I want so much to see it, and it seems so far away for us. :tantrum: There, that's my little temper tantrum for today.

May I join you in your little temper tantrum. :shout:

Kim