Sunstar

40 posts in this topic

OMG! :O

My mind has been so much on Romeo & Juliet and The Hobbit I almost forgot about Zulu, so this trailer is definitely a great reminder.

Wow, that really looks intense and I can't wait to see it, I know it will be a tough one to watch but I want to support Orlando and I can tell already he is going to blow me away with his performance.

Thank you so much Rene for posting the trailer. :hug:

Kim

Thanks, Rene. And, yes, I do remember that referenced photo. I was on the lookout for its "amplification" in the trailer and was not disappointed. I'm hopeful I'll have the opportunity to see this one. However, so many movies never make it to my town. Fingers crossed we get it.

Bless you, Sunstar. I am so happy you found this for us. It seems we've been waiting forever for a proper trailer, and boy have they delivered one!
From what I can see, all the elements from the book are there, so it promises to be a very intense experience.
I'm keeping fingers crossed for major distribution, but I will have that dvd!

Bless you, Sunstar. I am so happy you found this for us. It seems we've been waiting forever for a proper trailer, and boy have they delivered one!

From what I can see, all the elements from the book are there, so it promises to be a very intense experience.

I'm keeping fingers crossed for major distribution, but I will have that dvd!

Oh yeah, I am right there with you Serendipity about the DVD, I will definitely get it when it comes out and this will probably be the only way I will get to see it.

Kim

Mercy! So glad I wasn't eating or drinking anything while I watched this trailer. :lol:

But in all seriousness, this looks like a very intense film. I do hope for a wide release. I am so looking forward to Orlando's performance.

Many thanks, Rene!

Me too, Faye! Holy @$$, Batman!

I hope this plays somewhere nearby (maybe San Francisco?), it looks like it will be somewhat disturbing but I still want to see it.

Thanks, Rene.

Now there is a trailer that puts you off, and seriously interests you, at the same time! :lol:

Thanks Sunstar

T.

Thanks for the link, Sunstar. Seeing it without subtitles was much better. Since there is a USA trailer, surely there must be a release planned, right? I'll just keep thinking positive thoughts.

Since there is a USA trailer, surely there must be a release planned, right? I'll just keep thinking positive thoughts.

Yes, Zulu was sold to The Weinstein Company in the US.

According to the Hollywood Reporter, Zulu is yet to receive a UK or US theatrical release date.

Weinstein Company - impressive. I have little doubt it will have a release, even if it is limited. Thanks, Rene.

The Weinstein Company, that is great news. I am hoping some time soon they will show this trailer on our TVs here in the U.S. and it will come to a theater near us.

Thank you Rene for posting the link to the Official US Trailer. :hug:

Kim

Good news about Weinstein. I have this gut feeling that the release will be limited. I hope I'm wrong.

Thanks, Rene, for providing.

I prefer to see Orlando's movies (at least the first time) on the BIG screen, but be it in a theatre or by DVD I WILL see this movie! :yess:

Thanks for the link, Rene! :highfive:

- Pam -

:O Whoa! What a trailer! It was very intense and action packed and I was not expecting the stair scene! I'm glad to hear that it was sold to the Weinstein company. I'm looking forward to seeing this movie. Thank you Rene for keeping us up to date!

Pathé posted two new clips today:

Here are the two clips that we've seen before:

Thanks, Rene. I tried calling up my college French, but that didn't work too well. Orlando says that his character Brian would be a wastrel if he wasn't a policeman. Crossing my fingers that Zulu will show up on one of my theatre screens.

I am also hoping the same thing but I doubt it. None of Orlando's other indies showed up at the Showcase Cinema in Revere, MA. Hopefully it will be On Demand like the other ones were.

Thank you Rene for posting the link to the video. :hug:

Kim