Sunstar

27 posts in this topic

Here are a few photos of Orlando at the stage door after the first performance of 'Romeo and Juliet' on August 24, 2013. The rest are in the Gallerie. :)

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor082413_01.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor082413_04.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor082413_05.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor082413_10.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor082413_13.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor082413_16.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor082413_20.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor082413_21.jpg

-Zimbio

Wow! What a crowd! Fantastic!!! Thanks, Rene. I can feel the excitement just looking at these pictures.

Orlando looks amazing!

Orlando is the best when it comes to being there for his fans, bless his heart for being willing to do this. :heart: I also agree with Barbara, what a great crowd! :cheer2:

I also spotted Miranda in that last picture where Orlando is getting into the vehicle, so I am glad to see she was there last night. :)

Thank you very much Rene for posting all these beauties. :hug:

Kim

I love these pictures! Orlando is absolutely beaming in these pictures he is so happy and I love seeing him like this. :wub:

Thank you so much Rene for posting these beauties. :hug:

Kim

Orlando really does have an appreciative audience out there to greet him at the stage door. I am so pleased for him. He he still attracts a lot of the younger ladies, but an "older female" like me would fit right in.

More wonderful pictures from Rene - thank you!

:hug:

Charlie

WOW! Orlando looks great! So young and happy! :) Thank you, Rene for posting these photos and the ones in the gallery.

That's exactly what I was going to say. Brilliant!

Love how he looks so happy greeting the fans, as always! He looks exhilarated after that first performance.

Thank you, Rene!

WOW! Orlando looks great! So young and happy! :) Thank you, Rene for posting these photos and the ones in the gallery.

That's exactly what I was going to say. Brilliant!

I'll second that!

Thank you so much, Sunstar, for finding and posting all these wonderful pictures. :hug:

So loving his Romeo eyeliner. Very reminiscent of that other classic lover he played, Paris. And he truly looks not much older than he was, all of 9 years ago. Simply gorgeous.

Thank you, Rene.

What fun I am having viewing the Orlando gorgeousness tonight! Reliving days from the past. I am sure we will be having more of these glorious days in the coming weeks with more photos and reports from kabloomies seeing the play and the stage door photo ops. Then with the next Hobbit film coming out even more fun. I am so glad ka-bloom.org is still here to help us all enjoy all that is Orlando. Thank you so very much for your continuued committment to sharing Orlando with us.

More beautiful pictures! :wub:

Thank you so much Rene for posting all of these beauties. :hug:

Kim

I love these pictures and my favorite is the last one because it shows just how happy Orlando is right now and I think its great to see. :wub:

Thank you very much Rene for posting these pictures. :hug:

Kim

More lovely pictures! Thanks Sunstar.

I think the first one is sweet. He looks as if he is not quite sure if he is looking at the right camera!

T.

Here are a few photos of Orlando at the stage door after the opening night performance on September 19th: :iheart:

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor091913_01.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor091913_02.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor091913_03.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor091913_04.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_StageDoor091913_05.jpg

- Monsters and Critics