Sunstar

104 posts in this topic

Gorgeous photos of Orlando, Condola and the rest of the cast during the curtain call at the first performance of 'Romeo and Juliet' on August 24, 2013: :iheart:

RomeoAndJuliet_FirstPerf082413_01.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_FirstPerf082413_02.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_FirstPerf082413_03.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_FirstPerf082413_04.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_FirstPerf082413_05.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_FirstPerf082413_06.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_FirstPerf082413_07.jpg

Now I'm really surprised. I know he's looking young, but look at picture #04. Do you grant him a year more than 18? Maybe one or two but 18 more? Never.

Thanks for these beauties, Rene.

Raven

Oh wow! These are great pictures! Look at the emotion on Orlando's face as he is taking in the audience's applause, I am getting all emotional just looking at him. :wub:

He also looks great! I agree with Raven about him looking like he is 18 years old, he looks so young! :iheart:

I also think Condola looks beautiful as Juliet and I could easily pick out Conrad Kemp at the other end from where Orlando is. :)

Thank you so much Rene for posting all these gems. :hug:

Kim

My lord, he could almost be Paris showing off his Helen of Troy. What a beautiful couple, and what a happy, happy time for him as well as us. It's a wonderful way to start a new week.
Sunstar, I don't think we thank you enough sometimes. :notworthy::hug:

Beautiful!!!! Thanks Renee. I agree he looks like a teenaged Romeo in these pics.

Aliza

More gems! :wub:

Thank you so much Rene for posting all of these wonderful pictures, I almost feel like I am there. :hug:

Kim

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. That is all I can say about how Orlando looks as Romeo.

Many, many thanks for hunting these photos down, Rene!

What great pics of Orlando and the rest of the cast. He looks so happy, and I'm so happy for him and everyone else, I can't stand it! :D I can only pray I can have my own way to see him on stage before this play runs its course. Great job to OB I hope he continues to shine (like I knew he would). <3

Edited by Sunstar

His look in these photos (especially the second one in this most recent batch), reminds me of his Calcium Kid days: curls galore and adorable boyish charm.

These beauties are appreciated Rene.

Love the red shoes

OMG!!!!

I had to move house (and countries....) again this summer, so basically I have been packing and unpacking from end of May until now, and I feel I am slowly recovering, trying to get my life back on track, and I have to admit, I totally missed out on all things ka-Bloom.

Well, here I am, back again, and what a set of gorgeous pictures to greet me.

I really have to read up on this topic tomorrow.

He looks like he is glowing with success. He thoroughly deserves the appreciation they are obviously getting. :clap:

A perfect description of his elation Tahiri. Sunstar, thank you for "letting us share the warm" with these photographs, and those in the Gallerie. What a night it was for him.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. That is all I can say about how Orlando looks as Romeo.

Aye! :faint:

His look in these photos (especially the second one in this most recent batch), reminds me of his Calcium Kid days: curls galore and adorable boyish charm.

I agree molokai! :shiny:

Thank you very much Sunstar for all the beauties! :wub:

Robert Downey Jr., Jeremy Strong and Vincent D'Onofrio took in the September 3rd performance of Romeo and Juliet and met Orlando after the show:

RomeoAndJuliet_Backstage090313_01.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_Backstage090313_02.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_Backstage090313_03.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_Backstage090313_04.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_Backstage090313_05.jpg

RomeoAndJuliet_Backstage090313_06.jpg