Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

13 posts in this topic

Lovely pictures Sunstar Thank you. They are obviously enjoying themselves.

Orlando doesn't seem to be suffering from nerves this time, like he did before 'In Celebration,' does he!

T.

Orlando still has the MOST "boyishly" beautiful face. :sigh:

For those of you who don't know. . . Condola Rashād, (age 27), is the daughter of Phylicia Rashād (Clair Huxtable, The Cosby Show) and former professional football player Ahmad Rashād.

Thanks so much, Rene! :highfive:

- Pam -

Beautiful pictures! I am so happy to see Orlando enjoying himself and I agree with Tahiri, he seems a lot more relaxed this time around then when he did In Celebration. :iheart:

I also knew that about Condola being the daughter of Phylicia Rashad, they brought her up during the interview.

Well, it all starts today and I wouldn't be surprised about Orlando really feeling the butterflies. :heart:

Thank you very much Rene for posting all these beauties. :hug:

Kim

I still remember when Ahmad, while broadcasting on live television, asked Phylicia to marry him. Thanksgiving Day, 1985.

He was so cute! And Condola definitely has his eyes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iohyFL_EIGk

Seeing Condola as the lovely, confident young woman that she has become doesn't make me feel old at all. No. Not at all. :twitch:

And Orlando looks gorgeous. I finally had a chance to sit down and watch the video, and I just can't get over how young he looks. He seems so excited to be back on stage. I can't wait to see this live!

*squeees*

I know we make jokes, but how does he stay so young when we get older every year? I see he still loves that black shirt. Well, he knows what looks good on him. :thumbsup:
This might be a little off topic, but I have a question for those of you who are more familiar with how Broadway plays are done. I know the actual opening of the play is Sept. 19, so are these first performances something like out of town tryouts? And, will the reviews come in September or now? Thanks.

Beautiful pictures, thanks for posting,

I know we make jokes, but how does he stay so young when we get older every year? I see he still loves that black shirt. Well, he knows what looks good on him. :thumbsup:
This might be a little off topic, but I have a question for those of you who are more familiar with how Broadway plays are done. I know the actual opening of the play is Sept. 19, so are these first performances something like out of town tryouts? And, will the reviews come in September or now? Thanks.

I don't think we're getting older, Serendipity, only wiser :) .

:wave:

Raven

:teehee:

Pam, he does have the most boyishly beautiful face. :)

Cayenne, thanks for sharing that link of the proposal. It was sweet.

Thanks, Rene for the pics! I'm really enjoying all the new photos.

Sign in to follow this