Sign in to follow this  
HeySailor

2010 Person of the Year in Narrative Film

Paste Magazine has named Mark Ruffalo as one of their 2010 Persons of the Year (in Narrative Film) for his work on Sympathy for Delicious and Gasland. SFD gets a mention on page 3 of the interview:

<snip>

Paste: We'll cover Sympathy for Delicious in greater depth when it comes out, but what's the current status? Coming out in April, right?

Ruffalo: It looks like it's coming out in April, before I start shooting Avengers. And they're really happy with it; we got a nice deal. And we're really excited about it. We're going to open in New York and L.A. but with some serious benchmarks to take it out wider if it does a certain amount.

Paste: That film has had quite a road.

Ruffalo: It was a rough road; I had my ass handed to me. At Sundance, my publicist started sending me some reviews, and as I opened each one I thought "Oh my God, that is the worst review I've ever read in my life. We're being slaughtered." I began to think, "Am I that far off base? Is it really that bad? Should I ever be allowed behind a camera again?" But you know what? I love that movie. It's just said that some other people didn't love it as much as I did. (Ironically enough, the next day Sympathy won the Special Jury Prize at Sundance.) <snip>

:thumbsup: APRIL!!!