Sunstar

172 posts in this topic

I love it! Orlando looks so handsome and Condola looks gorgeous. :2thumbs:

Thank you Rene for posting the clip. :hug:

Kim

Vogue Magazine, September 2013

There's an article with a picture of a shirtless Romeo in the September issue of Vogue!

Instagram pic

I think this is the US edition, but please check before buying.

Oh wow! :giveup: How I wish I could go see Orlando in this and judging by that picture I can tell already they will need EMTs standing by for my Ka-bloomie sisters that get to see him in person. :hott:

Thank you very much Rene for posting the link to the picture. :hug:

Kim

Lord have mercy!

I may not survive this play.

Gary will just have to carry you out of the theatre! :lol:

Thanks for the photo, Rene.

After seeing this image, it's just as well I'm not going to see the play. I'm already having problems keeping my heart rate down, and this would stop it cold! Ah, what a way to go. :dbb:

There's a bigger pic on the Romeo and Juliet Facebook page, and they've confirmed that it's the US edition of Vogue: :hott:

VogueSept13_01.jpg

I just got an alert on my Facebook from the Romeo & Juliet website that Orlando and Condola will be on Good Morning America tomorrow morning and to begin tuning in at 8:20 a.m.! :cheer2:

Kim

I missed it this morning. Typical for me. Thanks so much for providing, Rene. Wonderful interview. I can't wait to get feedback from the ka-Bloomies who will be attending. The interview left me excited for Orlando and Condola and for everyone involved with the play. I so wish I could manage a NYC trip to see the show.

I just got through watching Orlando and Condola on GMA and I absolutely enjoyed it! Orlando looks so gorgeous and I can't believe he is 36. :hott: it was wonderful seeing him again on one of the morning shows, its been a while since we've seen him do an interview on a talk show or morning show. I also loved what Condola said about Orlando, I thought that was great. :)

So it all begins on Saturday and I will be anxiously awaiting my fellow ka-bloomies' reviews! :cheer2:

Good luck Orlando and Condola, I know you will both be wonderful. :iheart:

Kim

Sounds absolutely great! Wish I could see the opening but, that's life. Maybe someday they will show it on tv. I can only hope!

It will be a huge success, I am sure!

Louise

There are just no words for that picture in the Vogue magazine. :ka-nuke::dbb:

Thanks Rene for posting the GMA interview. Orlando looks great as always. :hott: He and Condola seem very at ease with each other. I'm sure they'll be great onstage. I wish I could see it too.