Sunstar

18 posts in this topic

Oh Wow! I love the rough and tumble look but I am not really surprised because I had a feeling his character would be calling for it and he's got the perfect look for a rough and tough South African Police Officer right down to the beard and the attitude! :hott: I am also not surprised to see him smoking because it fits the character. :smoke:

Thank you so much Rene for bringing over these awesome On Set photos! :hug:

Kim :police:

^ You say it, Kim ! :thumbsup:

He looks amazing and as you can see on the pictures, that he´s 100 % engrossed the character already.

That is one part, that I love about him as an acter. He´s giving all and that is a true talent.

Thank you for sharing these pictures from the set, Sunstar!

Looking forward to see and hear more of it.

*Chinny*

A bit of a departure from some of Orlando's more clean cut roles but very, very interesting, nevertheless. He must be relishing the rough look. I find it super sexy.

I didn't expect pictures from the set so soon, so this little treasure trove is even more welcome.

Thanks, Sunstar!

Here we go - the first photos from the set:

It's a sticky, rainy day here, but this is like a ray of sunshine. :beach:

Thank-you so much, Rene.

:hott: The weather outside is starting to cool down but not inside the house with these pics! :hott: Wow! Thank you for the first on set photos, Sunstar. I love the look Orlando has going. I hope there will be more to come as filming goes on. :2thumbs:

Rene, Rene, Rene! You are a goddess to bring us these awesome on set shots of Brian Epkeen. He is scruffy, be-leathered, wild-haired, tough-guy and hott! Wow.

:hott:

:fan:

Whew!

Aliza

Awesome, Rene. There couldn't be a greater difference between Legolas and this new character of his.

Thanks for finding!

Raven

Ugh! The chest, the scruff, the curls, the legs, holy hotness Batman! Wow What a look, thank you so very much Sunstar!

Rough and ready. Let's face it, Orlando is dancing toward 40. Good to see him sticking with the edgy characters.

I just wish we'd see more of him!

You are right, Spanky, because Orlando will be 36 in January, so yeah he is getting close to 40 and he still looks 10 years younger than his actual age. :hott:

Kim

Seriously resisting the urge to run over and pull up the pants in back facing shot with the gun.. :scare:

Thanks so much for the pics, Sunstar!