Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

The Hobbit: Trailers, Production Videos and Film Clips

Trailer #1 and links to all eight Production Videos:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Trailer #1, December 2011:

The new trailer will be released on Wednesday, September 19th.

Thanks, Rene, for the trailer and the production videos. I've seen Trailer #1 twice in the theatre. I get chills every time I watch it. Less than 3 months to go!!! YEA!!!

Thanks, Rene. OMG -- goosebumps during the entire 2 plus minutes. Bring it, bring it. WE ARE READY!!

I tried to watch two of the alternate endings, choosing Gandalf and the Dwarves. I had serious sound issues and had to give it up. I'll try later on my more reliable computer.

I am sneaking a look at work and couldn't turn the sound up too high and so missed much of the dialogue but I loved what I saw! Can't wait to go home and try the alternate ending thingy.

I do believe that we will not be seeing our Elf until 2013.

I saw it too and it gives me the goosebumbs.

Simply cannot wait for December!

Look at all the amazing film-sets.. the probs, the costumes.. all the details.

Just stunning beautiful and breathtaking.

And seeing so many familiar characters makes it even more special.

Do not forget all the new one.

This truly will be an amzing new adventure to look forward to.

Thank you, Sunstar for sharing this here. :2thumbs:

*Chinny*

Tried several alternate endings on my other computer, and the same sound issues are present. Anyone else having the same problem?

Barbara, I chose 'The Sting' ending. The sound was good but the video stuttered quite a lot. But I know that's because of my computer.

I looked at Sting and Gandalf. The picture is lovely, but the sound pops and I can't even make out the words. I gave up fairly early on, since it didn't seem to be clearing up.

That is fantastic! I can hardly wait for December to get here! :)

p.s. I had trouble with the sound on the YouTube version, but found it worked on the iTunes Movie Trailer page. :cheer2:

There are so many things I love about this trailer. Radagast and the hedgehogs .. and the hares; Thorin in the treetops; Fili and Kili at the door; Everything I have seen of Balin; Elrond. :iheart:

If you had trouble viewing the Alternate endings trailers, try this video at BuzzFeed. They put together just the endings in one minute and a half video.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/the-hobbit-trailer-had-five-endings

Patty, thanks so much for the link. I happily watched all five endings several times. :cheer2:

I do believe that we will not be seeing our Elf until 2013.

I hope and pray we don't have to wait until 2013 to see my Elf Prince on that gigantic screen because I don't think I can wait that long. I've been waiting long enough, so I will be hoping and praying that he does show up in this one. Also, I thought they showed Legolas in that teaser trailer when they show him confronting the dwarves.

Kim :leg:

Loving the new trailer, even if it does feel as if it is not going as far through the story as the first version. However, the make your own version is hopeless on a slow connection! I was waiting and waiting for simply ages while it downloaded. Once it was all there the sound was ok, but slightly out of sync in places. Thanks Patty for the link to all the endings. :thumbsup:

T.

But it's so short! Love it. Need to go watch it a few hundred more times. You can see the crispness even on a lap top screen.

Thanks Jill.

Aliza

Can't wait! This movie will feel like pure bliss, I have really missed Middle Earth.

Happy Legolas Day to everyone!

Can't wait! This movie will feel like pure bliss, I have really missed Middle Earth.

Happy Legolas Day to everyone!

Happy Legolas Day to everybody! I spotted the new Legolas action doll in the shops last weekend and felt the need to put him in front of all the others. Got some strange looks from the shop assistant. Does not look too bad this time around. I will probably pester somebody to get it for me as a stocking filler :cheer2:

Napasha

Sign in to follow this