The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Official Movie Guide

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Visual Companion

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - The Movie Storybook

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - The World of Hobbits

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Activity Book

Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - Annual 2013

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey: Chronicles: Art & Design

ka-Bloom / Amazon Shop Links

Thank you Rene.This will be a great Birthday present.

It will be quite something to drool over Legolas, especially if he does not appear in the first leg of the trilogy. :)

Thanks so much for compiling this list of Hobbit goodies, Rene. So hard to pick which ones to get!

I have also had a look at the LOTR Lego sets at my local Target store. I think there will be some pressies from Middle Earth under our Christmas tree this year.

Thanks, Rene! :highfive: That's quite a list. So much to choose from! I have no idea what I'm going to get. . . yet. :hmmm:

It will be quite something to drool over Legolas, especially if he does not appear in the first leg of the trilogy.

Wait, I'm confused. :blink: Isn't Legolas :leg: in the first and third parts of this trilogy? According to IMDb he is. :beatsme:

- Pam -

It will be quite something to drool over Legolas, especially if he does not appear in the first leg of the trilogy.

Wait, I'm confused. :blink: Isn't Legolas :leg: in the first and third parts of this trilogy? According to IMDb he is. :beatsme:

- Pam -

Pam, my reason for this comment is a couple of posts from 'The Hobbit It's Official Pt 2'. Since the film has been expanded into a trilogy, there has been speculation as to how this will be managed. To date, the updates for IMDb do not show the third film, and I apologize for any confusion caused by my speculation. It goes without saying that I would be rather 'ticked off' if Legolas wasn't in each of the films.

Pam, my reason for this comment is a couple of posts from 'The Hobbit It's Official Pt 2'. Since the film has been expanded into a trilogy, there has been speculation as to how this will be managed. To date, the updates for IMDb do not show the third film, and I apologize for any confusion caused by my speculation. It goes without saying that I would be rather 'ticked off' if Legolas wasn't in each of the films.

I agree, Semmley, I want to see as much Legolas as I possibly can. :sigh: Thank you for the explanation of what you meant.

I just checked and this is what IMDb has so far:

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey (2012)

The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug (2013)

The Hobbit: There and Back Again (2014)

They have Orlando as Legolas in the first and third films of the trilogy currently. I know things may change in the editing process, but that's what they are listing right now.

- Pam -

Ohhh, can´t wait for the release of that calendar!

Especially the Legolas, Gandalf and Galadriel images!

As soon as the calendar will be released, I´ll go and order it from Amazon.

Thank you, Sunstar for sharing this. :thumbsup:

I found some new Hobbit- merchandise annoucement.

Or maybe some of you already know about it.

These are still not released here and you cannot find "official" pictures of them.

Well, some of them are already announced or "visable" on certain fanshops to see.

But these two here I haven´t found,yet.

So I searched the internet and found the following images of our fine and noble Legolas Greenleaf.

*hope it is okay to post them here?*

The Hobbit merchandise:

Legolas & Tauriel

LegolasTauriel2.jpg

LegolasTauriel1a.jpg*close up*

Legolas Greenleave

Legolas2.jpg

Legolas2a.jpg*close up*

* dont you think so too, that Legolas / aka Mr. Bloom does look amazing on this promotion still?* :wub:

*Chinny*

I saw the pictures today at TORn. Thanks for posting them, Chinny. :)

That's a great close-up picture of Legolas. :iheart:

They have Orlando as Legolas in the first and third films of the trilogy currently. I know things may change in the editing process, but that's what they are listing right now.

- Pam -

Thank you for up-dating this Pam, I apologize for being slow to acknowledge. One good (?) thing I can report is that I have the Calendar on pre-order at Amazon, but guess by the time it arrives out here the third film will have been released.

I haven't seen anything of the other merchandise, so thank you for the information Chinny and Sunstar.

Thanks for posting, Chinny. I do love the picture on the package, but I've yet to see a decent action figure of Legolas. Why can't they get his face right?!

I do like the costume they are showing on Legolas.

Any chance of getting those calendar pictures enlarged?

As for the question of which movie(s) Legolas will appear in. When there were only going to be 2 films I was pretty convinced that Legolas would appear in both since it appeared that 'Barrels Out of Bounds' was going to be the cutting off point for film one. However, now that there are going to be 3 films and it appears that the first film will end before Bilbo and Company ever make it into Mirkwood, I feel that Legolas will be seen only in films 2 & 3. Unless, of course, 1)I'm wrong about the cut off point of film one and certainly I've been wrong many times about many things. 2)PJ cuts away to Elves fighting giant spiders and other creep things. Also a posibility.

I personally am waiting for Legolas and the 'Battle of Five Armies'!

Thanks, Chinny, for sharing the pix of Legolas and Tauriel. I will be making do with my Legolas figure from LOTR. The calendar is another matter entirely. I plan on an Amazon visit in the very near future to check it out.

Any chance of getting those calendar pictures enlarged?

Found a bigger size of The Hobbit calendar images and tried to enlarge them a bit.

Hope that might help.

Here they are

the-hobbit-movie-calendar-januarybilbo.jpg

the-hobbit-movie-calendar-filikili.jpgthe-hobbit-movie-calendar-galadriel.jpg

the-hobbit-movie-calendar-bomburbofur.jpgthe-hobbit-movie-calendar-gandalf.jpg

the-hobbit-movie-calendar-biuroingloin.jpgthe-hobbit-movie-calendar-ch.jpg

the-hobbit-movie-calendar-orinoridori.jpgthe-hobbit-movie-calendar-elrond.jpg

the-hobbit-movie-calendar-radagast.jpgthe-hobbit-movie-calendar-legolas.jpg

Legolas image (more) enlarged

the-hobbit-movie-calendar-legolas1.jpg:wub:

*Couldn´t size the images much larger, sorry. Otherwise it wold endet up being very fuzzy*

*This image is too large to post it, so I made it *clickable*

th_the-hobbit-movie-calendar-dwarfsgandalfbilbo.jpg

This is the entrie calendar image *clickable!*

th_the-hobbit-movie-calendar.jpg

This is a picture of the upcoming Peter Jackson's 'The Hobbit' Trilogy Bypasses Consoles for Mobile and Online Games

hobbit_armies.jpg

*this is the link to the article - http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/peter-jackson-hobbit-video-games-373919

*Chinny* :leg:

Thank you, Chinny! I love all the great pictures. I know I said this yesterday, but I really like Legolas' new costume, and Elrond's as well.

Legolas & Tauriel *clickable*

th_E1022642_2.jpg**th_E1022642_1.jpg

There are a lot of new merchandise items out.

And that worldwide. And each country has its different versions and collections.

This is one german shop you can get The Hobbit merchandise.

Clicky Here ! * Elbenwald *

Seems like by the start of October 1st, the merchandise storm had begun. :yess:

Can´t wait for more Legolas to come!

*Chinny*

:timeout: The Hobbit DVD EXTENDED Edition will be available for purchase in the 4th quarter of 2013! Just in time for a longer look at the first movie before the second one is released.

I'm already seeing "The Hobbit" merchandise at WalMart. I'm sure it will be absolutely EVERYWHERE soon enough. One question though. . . why can't they EVER get Legolas' handsome face right? :leg: I mean come on now! Just make it look like Orlando with a blond wig, blue contacts, and pointy Elven ears. . . right? How hard would that be? :beatsme:

I mean, it's not like there aren't PLENTY of pictures for them to go by. :pbbb:

- Pam -

:w00t: Amazon have advised my Calendar is on its way so, with luck and a following breeze, I will have it in my hot little hands prior to Christmas. I have not seen anything of merchandise here as yet, and will widen my search.

Thank you Chinny and Sunstar for keeping us updated with all this very exciting information. :leg:

LEGOlas .hehehe .. what a great double meaning and play of words. :lol:

Thank you for the link, HeySailor!

Found a pic and vid trailer of the new PS3 game Guardians of Middle Earth

You´ll find the pic HERE and the vid-link

.. and

the vid-link to the Guardians of Middle-Earth Gamescom 2012 :leg: Legolas and Witch King Gameplay Trailer

*When you take a close look to the animation of Legolas,

you can see lots of Orlando´s real movements there -very well done I say- *

*Chinny*

Love legos.and legolas! :lmao2: I know I crack myself up. Thanks for all the new info and I can't wait to see all the new merch.