Sunstar

PICS: Qantas and Emirates Partnership Launch

Orlando and Miranda were at an event at the Park Hyatt in Sydney to celebrate the partnership of Qantas and Emirates:

QantasEmirates_01.jpg

QantasEmirates_02.jpg

Sydney Morning Herald

Edit: Replaced second pic with a slightly bigger one.

I love the pictures and Orlando & Miranda both look gorgeous. :w00t:

Thank you very much Rene for posting these pictures and the link. :hug:

Kim

Thanks for posting Sunstar. :shiny:

Is it too much to hope that the mention of him being Romeo on Broadway is true? :faint:

"After Africa they will head back to their home in New York where Bloom is set to play Romeo in a Broadway adaptation of Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet"

Good Gawd they are beautiful people! Thank you Sunstar!

Oh yeah! They both look gorgeous in those hires versions and I can see every beautiful detail on Orlando. :hott:

I also love the big smiles on their faces as they are coming through the doorway, Orlando looks even more gorgeous when he smiles like that. :wub:

Thank you very much Rene for posting these hires beauties. :hug:

Kim

These are terrific, Rene. You hit the Orlando and Miranda jackpot. Thanks so much for posting. :cheer2:

Wonderful pics! :w00t: It's been ages that we've seen a slew of new pics of Orlando attending an event. He looks great and I love what he's wearing, not your usual suit and tie but something edgier and very elegant. Miranda, of course, is stunning.

Thank you!

Thank you for all the gorgeous pics, Rene! :highfive:

Orlando looks his typical gorgeous self, as does Miranda. Most mothers of an 18 month old little boy don't look that good.

I think it's cute that all the men want to stand next to the Super Model! :teehee:

- Pam -