Sign in to follow this  
Sunstar

PICS: Toast to the Sedna Foundation

Vanity Fair, Fisker Automotive, Orlando Bloom and Sebastian Copeland's Toast to the Sedna Foundation held at a Private Residence on August 11, 2012 in Los Angeles:

ToastToSednaFoundation_01.jpg

ToastToSednaFoundation_02.jpg

ToastToSednaFoundation_03.jpg

ToastToSednaFoundation_04.jpg

ToastToSednaFoundation_05.jpg

ToastToSednaFoundation_06.jpg

Wow, Rene! These pics made me forget about my toothache! :yess: Orlando looks handsome as always, I really like what he is wearing. Thank you, Rene, you brought a much needed smile to my face. :iheart:

Outstanding photos, Sunstar. He looks so handsome in his shirt-pullover-jumper-thingy. :judges:

Oh my Rene, between these beauties and the Innovation shots, you've made my monday fab! :cheer2:

Thanks again, you soo rock! :punk:

reeceehorses :faint::throb:

Great find! Orlando looks so handsome in these pictures. :iheart: Thank you so much Rene for sharing them with us. :hug:

He looks so handsome in these pictures! :hott: I also love seeing him with Sebastian and Enrique! :)

Thank you very much Rene for bringing over these beauties. :hug:

Kim :sheangel:

:dbb:

After all these years, he still knocks me over.

Thanks!

Aliza

He is looking so good that I can ignore the odd collary-thing on his shirt. Mind you he is looking a leetle baggy eyed in a couple of them. I think this is only the day after he was in Germany? so a bit of jet-lag is not surprising. :yawn:

Thanks Rene.

T.

When I saw the first picture and the look on his face I immediately thought "still the pirate" ;) :ghostship: . Yes, he's looking mighty fine considering that he must have taken to the plane immediately after the Night of Innovation which took place on Friday evening and already attended the next event during daytime hours on Saturday. Congrats!

He's posing here with these - admittedly - beautiful cars but this kind of car is not really energy saving, is it? Is this "car thing" a man's thing? :hmmm::teehee:

Thanks for finding and sharing, Rene!

:wave:

Raven

Sign in to follow this