ka-Bloom.org Forum

The Hobbit: It's Official Part 2

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:w00t: Our Elf! :leg: Is this the first photo (not counting the new production video) we've seen of him? I mean while shooting "The Hobbit", of course. :pshaw:

It was great to get a peek at Legolas (in a hoodie). I was waiting for SOMETHING, ANYTHING to keep us from going completely crazy. :wacko:

Thank you Jan and Rene for keeping us updated. :good: I can't wait until the movie is out!

- Pam -

The upcoming issue of Total Film magazine (UK) includes a Hobbit story, spilling a possible (not in the book) subplot in a quote from Kili, the hot dwarf Aidan Turner. There is a larger readable scan of the page at comicbookmovie.com. Spoiler Alert in the quote:

"Kili's part has been expanded from the novel; as well as chasing treasure, he's also pursuing female elf Tauriel. But is he setting his sights too high? 'I guess he knows nothing can ever happen,' he explains. 'She's about 20ft tall and he's only two!'"

I hope he hasn't pissed off Peter Jackson with his loose lips.

The upcoming issue of Total Film magazine (UK) includes a Hobbit story, spilling a possible (not in the book) subplot in a quote from Kili, the hot dwarf Aidan Turner. There is a larger readable scan of the page at comicbookmovie.com. Spoiler Alert in the quote:

"Kili's part has been expanded from the novel; as well as chasing treasure, he's also pursuing female elf Tauriel. But is he setting his sights too high? 'I guess he knows nothing can ever happen,' he explains. 'She's about 20ft tall and he's only two!'"

Of course, he might just be pulling our collective leg with that story. Just have to wait and see, I guess. :yankchain:

And may I add my voice to the resounding cheer. It's SO good to see Legolas again, even in his civvies. :cheer2::sigh:

And it's great to see so many excited KaBloomies. It's been a long time.

It's SO good to see Legolas again, even in his civvies.

And it's great to see so many excited KaBloomies. It's been a long time.

SO good and FAR too long!

Thanks, Sunstar, Jan, and HS for all the Elven goodness. :iheart:

He's ba-a-a-a-a-ck! Yay! :cheer2:

Okay, had to read the spoiler. I have to agree with Krissy that this might be a :yankchain: But who knows? Stranger things have happened in the World of Tolkien as interrupted by Peter Jackson.

Yes, I agree with you Barbara, and it is a rainy Wednesday morning here in the Boston area, so waking up and seeing pictures of Orlando as Legolas definitely made my day. :wub:

Thank you very much Rene for sharing these beauties with us. :hug:

Kim

Very nice, but still waiting for pictures of Orlando in full out Legolas mode. Call me picky.

Hey, picky! :yankchain: Seriously, though, I am dying to see those, too, but these will definitely tide me over. For now. :shiny: Thanks, Sunstar!

Very nice, but still waiting for pictures of Orlando in full out Legolas mode. Call me picky.

Hey, picky! :yankchain: Seriously, though, I am dying to see those, too, but these will definitely tide me over. For now. :shiny: Thanks, Sunstar!

I really enjoyed the video, these shots don't do it justice. And yes, I'm with you, I want the full on all out Legolas experience. :waaah:

Aliza

I am wondering if PJ the Hobbit in Charge, fearing a lynching, finally bowed to pressure by desperate fans and gave us this 'teaser trailer'. It is so good to see Legolas emerging and, let's face it, half a loaf is better than none.

Thank you for these up-dates Sunstar,they always brighten my day.

TORn brings us news that Trailer #2 is in the can. Now we just have to patiently wait for it. Fingers crossed for more Elf in this one. Adrianne needs her fix! :yankchain:

Also, more merchandising deals were announced this week, including 3D jigsaw puzzles from The Hobbit to go along with those from LOTR (and here I didn't even realize that LOTR puzzles have been available!).

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Three D jigsaw puzzles AND trailer # 2. :cheer2:

Now we just have to find out where it's playing and OMG! comic con? Anybody going? It's next week.

Keep those eagle eyes out, friends.

:wub:

Aliza

As I recall, Faye is going to Comic Con. Hope I'm remembering rightly.

Yep, she is! Can't wait for her reports. Can't wait for Trailer 2! Can't wait for the actual movie! Jill, we need 'like' buttons here so I can click it on your comment about my needing a Legolas fix!