Sunstar

11 posts in this topic

According to the article in Scotland on Sunday, Orlando will return to London after he has finished on The Hobbit to film The Mandrake Experiment.

Once The Three Musketeers has hit cinemas and Bloom has finished on The Hobbit in New Zealand, he will return to London to film The Mandrake Experiment from screenwriter JS Hill, and will then shoot a Roger Donaldson movie called Cities with Clive Owen.

Wow, another movie project for Orlando, I am so happy to see him getting all of these new roles because that means more movies to look forward to in Orlando's future! :cheer2:

Thank you Rene for this exciting update! :hug:

Kim

Orlando mentioned The Mandrake Experiment in his interview with Movies.ie -

And what are you shooting next, The Hobbit?

I'm doing The Hobbit in New Zealand and then I'm going to do a little film called The Mandrake Experiment in London.

Wow! This is great news and I am glad Orlando has confirmed it! :cheer2:

So two more films to look forward to (Cities and now this one)! :yahoo:

Thank you very much Rene for the exciting news! :hug:

Kim

I've been checking daily for The Mandrake Experiment updates and I'm not sure if this is a bad omen but the wildcard films (co.uk)website is no longer accessible - their domain name is available. Hopefully, someone just forgot to pay the $9 to renew ownership.

WildCard Films maintains a presence on Twitter, FaceBook, and the BlogSpot.

I've been checking daily for The Mandrake Experiment updates and I'm not sure if this is a bad omen but the wildcard films (co.uk)website is no longer accessible - their domain name is available. Hopefully, someone just forgot to pay the $9 to renew ownership.

No worries, the site is back where it belongs but has no new info about The Mandrake Experiment yet.