ka-Bloom.org Forum

Sebastian Copeland: One Life 2011

Serenity

Sebastian has entered some of his work from his Antarctica expedition in an international photography contest called One Life.

You can help him win by voting for his portfolio (and perusing it, if you're inclined :wink2: ) online here: http://seabass.see.me/onelife2011 .

You can only vote once a day, but every vote helps.

From the "Who We Are" portion of the One Life website:

Who We Are

We are a world of a infinite stories and unique perspectives. Photography is our way to capture moments as we experience them. The One Life Photography Competition is an opportunity for international amateur and professional photographic communities to share their vision with the world.

Delving into the lives of the global community, Artists Wanted, in partnership with PDN Magazine are asking photographers from all over the world to submit images illustrating their ideas, beliefs, loves, geographies, histories and livelihoods to demonstrate that, with all our differences, we are one community connected through our love of photography.

Everyone has a story - the One Life Photography Competition is your opportunity to show the world your story captured in images.

:heart: Serenity

I voted for him, too, Serenity. :good:

His photographic "eye" is the stuff legends come from. He is absolutely brilliant and I can't see enough of his work. I'm still hoping to buy his "coffee table" book, as funds allow.

Thanks for telling us about this. I've been so busy lately, I probably would have missed it. It may be an Environmental issue (extremely important to me, as you all know), but it's hard to keep up with everything.

- Pam -