Sunstar

Boss Orange supports UNICEF

Whew, that one never gets old! (Wanders off muttering to herself)

glenna

MEEP! :giveup:

Orlando just caused all coherent thought to leave the building! :faint:

Thank you very much Rene and what a wonderful thing to find on my birthday! :hug:

Kim :stretcher:

Ahh, just luverly. :sigh: Thank-you so much, Rene.

First time seeing it. Totally mesmerizing. Orange never looked so good. B)

Thank you Rene, you enabler you.:notworthy:

First time seeing it. Totally mesmerizing. Orange never looked so good. B)

Thank you Rene, you enabler you.:notworthy:

I'll sign that!

(I had an 'orange period' as a young girl back in the 70th and still like it - even if not in clothing :paperbag2: )

:thumbsup:

Raven

That is wonderful! I don't think Boss Orange is available in my neck of the woods, but I plan on checking it out. Thanks, Rene, for the heads up, the link and the beautiful picture of Orlando.

ETA: goodness, I zeroed in on your last post, and missed the re-posting of Orlando's first Boss picture, and what Christmas means to him. Lovely sentiments, and a treat to read. Thanks again, Rene.

I really enjoyed his interview and what he said about Christmas. I also loved reading about his first Christmas gift and I can almost picture him riding his pedal go-cart. :wub:

I also love the new pictures, that mega-watt smile can make anybody feel better and he is definitely working his magic on me. :iheart:

Thank you very much Rene for bringing over the interview and the gorgeous pictures. :hug:

Kim

Thanks, Rene, the pics are beautiful. I remember seeing a large Boss Orrange photograph of Orlando at Heathrow Airport recently, it made my trip so much more enjoyable.

I feel like the best Christmas gift that I could ever possibly give would be to be a loving, caring, supportive father to my son and husband to my wife.
Awww. :wub: That is so sweet. I love that he desires to be the best he can for his wife and son.

I feel like the best Christmas gift that I could ever possibly give would be to be a loving, caring, supportive father to my son and husband to my wife.
Awww. :wub: That is so sweet. I love that he desires to be the best he can for his wife and son.

I also loved that part and I am not surprised we would say that. :sigh:

Kim

Thank you Rene, for bringing us this great interview and beautiful pictures - a wonderful start to 2012.

Thanks, Maz, for posting your story. Your hubby may have pulled you away from Orlando's picture, but if he's on his second bottle of Boss Orange, he obviously appreciates the product.

Guest Maz

Thanks so much for your response, Welshwoman! Hubby likes the scent for sure, but I know he wears it to please me. Wonderful man. :thumbsup: It's great - getting a whiff of Orlando every day *trying hard not to let my thoughts land in the gutter* :naughty:

I posted a link to the Boss Orange UNICEF "Making Of" Video in February 2011, but it was deleted soon afterwards. Here's a new link for anyone who didn't see the video - Boss Orange UNICEF Behind the Scenes.

And here's a lovely photo by Neil Stewart:

Port_Stewart01.jpg

Maz, your husband is a sweetheart.

Rene,I do remember that Boss Orange BTS video. Lovely to see it again, and thank you for that lovely Neil Stewart photo.

Maz, your husband is a sweetheart.

Rene,I do remember that Boss Orange BTS video. Lovely to see it again, and thank you for that lovely Neil Stewart photo.

I love the scruffiness of the picture.

That is a beautiful picture of Orlando and that smile is just infectious, I can't help but smile right along with him. :sigh:

I also love reading your posts Maz, that is so wonderful of your Hubby to do that for you. :iheart:

Thank you very much Rene for bringing over that gorgeous picture and welcome to Ka-Bloom Maz! :hug:

Kim

:w00t:

:faint:

Thank you very much Rene for putting me on the floor. It's amazing that after 6 years of ogling Orlando photographs that they still knock me over.

Aliza

Guest Maz

Thanks very much for the welcome, Kim. I enrolled many years ago but hardly posted, having spent more time in LOTR fanfiction. This is wonderful, though, sharing thoughts and gushing shamelessly with fellow Orlando lovers. :sigh:

The infectiousness of Orlando's smile is incredible in his Boss Orange photos. You look at that picture and it's like the corners of your mouth take on a life of their own. He should be a poster boy for Smile for Peace International or something. :shiny:

Thanks for the lovely sunny picture Sunstar. He certainly warms us up nicely!

I don't remember that video. Thanks for the link. Did anyone manage to save or download it?

Maz you are so right about his smile being infectious. :)

T.

The infectiousness of Orlando's smile is incredible in his Boss Orange photos.

Welcome on this great board, Maz :wave: , I absolutely agree with you, this smile is infectious.

Thank you so much Rene for posting this beautiful new picture and the video link. :hug: