HeySailor

Hobbit illustrations published

If you're tapping your foot, waiting for December 2012, H.OB.B.I.T.I.S.H. is a website that has brought together artwork from the various versions of The Hobbit publsihed worldwide. It's an interesting peek into other cultures and times as published in Gnomo, Bilbo l Hobbit, Hobits, Hompen, Hobit, Der kleine Hobbit, Bilbo en Hobbits Aventyr, etc .

If you're tapping your foot, waiting for December 2012, H.OB.B.I.T.I.S.H. is a website that has brought together artwork from the various versions of The Hobbit publsihed worldwide. It's an interesting peek into other cultures and times as published in Gnomo, Bilbo l Hobbit, Hobits, Hompen, Hobit, Der kleine Hobbit, Bilbo en Hobbits Aventyr, etc .

Ummmm- the link took me to the three Musketeers.

Me too, Jill. Were you multi-tasking?

Me too, Jill. Were you multi-tasking?

And me! I also tried a search on the name, but fear I'm going to die wondering.

:oops: Darn, I hate it when I show my age! Try this one: H.O.B.B.I.T.I.S.H. Now where's the towel to wipe the egg off my face?

I'm right there with you, hon.

A very fun website. Interesting, how all those different cultures and artists seem to Gollum down pretty well.