ka-Bloom.org Forum

It's A Boy!

Jan

Thank you so much, Sunstar. A wonderful find and a real treat. Baby and mom are gorgeous. And dad took the picture. How sweet is this! A lovely letter from Miranda and Orlando in addition to that beautiful picture. I'm so pleased to see that Miranda is nursing. Little Flynn (darling name) is getting the good stuff!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here I am, weeping tears of joy into my breakfast coffee.:quiver:

What a lovely picture, the love and happiness just flood out of it. Miranda has never looked more beautiful. Flynn, a great name.

Thanks for bringing this over, Sunstar.

Awwww! What an absolutely gorgeous picture. It is wonderful of Orlando and Miranda to share baby Flynn (great name!) with us. Miranda has never looked more beautiful, and I can imagine Orlando isn't far off Cloud 9 himself!

Thank you so much for sharing this Sunstar.

Such a nice picture, little Flynn is adorable (as all babies are, of course). I like the name, short, normal, nothing that a kid should have trouble over at school.

Thank you so much, Sunstar, for sharing this with us.

I'm with Elvira, sobbing into my orange juice. :bawl: What a precious, precious photo. Flynn's a great name, and wow, what a man he's going to be one day. We'll have to call Orlando "the Big Pretty" and Flynn "the little Pretty" or something like that. :sigh:

Congratulations again to the happy family.

Thanks for bringing this over!

Flynn, eh? Someone will nickname him Fly. Not too bad. I like the Errol nickname suggestion. :thumbsup: At least they didn't name him Vroom or Deus Ex Machina.

A ten pound baby? Wow. Sounds daunting, especially since Miranda looks so delicate. Good for the parents to release the first Flynn pic on their own timetable. Take that, paps.

Thanks for finding this, Sunstar!

"We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine."

Much love Miranda and Orlando

xxx

Well of course he's your ray of sunshine! What else would our Sunshine's little baby boy be? How sweet and precious is wee Flynn! And what a lovely snapshot his daddy took of his family. (Is that an elven ear I see? :wink2:)

Brightest blessings on the three of them, with health and happiness for always.

Thanks for bringing over the picture. What a smile it brought to warm our hearts! :wub:

Sunstar, thank you for finding this beautiful picture of Miranda and Flynn. Miranda looks so happy and I can only imagine how Orlando is feeling. Thank you, Orlando, for taking the picture of your precious little boy, and thank you, Miranda, for sharing with us on your blog. (Sorry, I know I said "thank you" a lot in two lines)

I was keeping my fingers crossed for the name "Jonathan" and while I would never have thought of the name "Flynn", I have to admit it is a lovely name and very fitting for Orlando's son.

:hug:

Charlie

Sunstar, thank-you so much for sharing this beautiful photo. Miranda and Flynn look so happy. :wub: Thank-you to Orlando and Miranda for sharing this precious moment with us.

I just adore those little baby creases at his neck and wrists, his baby hair, and the beautiful, newborn shape of his head. :myuah: